Hi and welcome to another challenge at
where we want you get into the theme of
Anything Goes
My recent etsy purchase of Australian Native birds
is what I am using today.
This one is the Australian Kingfisher and many of
our native plants. Using mounting tape to add a
3D look. The background circle is actually a
stick on pearls design.
Love to see you at our challenge

18 comments:
Gorgeous.
beautiful vibrant image and card
Beautiful card Annie
How lovely, Annie, an adorable card! Kingfishers are so beautiful, we have the same bird in the Netherlands, we call it Ijsvogel, something like ice bird.
Wow…it’s beautiful Annie, love it!
Gr Ellen
What a fabulous creation! I remember seeing these when we came to visit you back in 2018 (gosh has it been THAT long already!!). You have so many beautiful & unique plants & birds! Thanks for sharing this beauty!!
Amazing card!
Hugs
this is gorgeous Annie.......gr karin
Beautiful card and image-love it.
Carol x
What a beautiful way to show off your native birds and plants. A gorgeous card xx
your Kingfisher he looks so regal and the foliage around him is beautiful ♥
It's so beautiful and bright! Love how the white background let it really 'pop'! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow that is a beautiful bird, and I love all the plants surrounding him, all tied up with a little bow, so sweet!
Wow Annie, this is a gorgeous design! Can you believe I actually have a Kingfisher stamp, guess I should use it!!
A beautiful bird, and a lovely looking card.
All the best Jan
Your Aussie Kingfisher card is absolutely stunning! The vibrant colors and intricate details of the native plants make it truly special.
Absolutely beautiful, Annie! Anything birds... sigh... love.
What dimension with the pop up and paste ons.
Post a Comment