Follow me

1 November 2024

Falling leaves

Hi everyone,  welcome to our November challenge at

 Our theme is anything goes
 with the  seasonal theme option of 
November Fall
Our season here in Australia is heading towards Summer

On my design I used spellbinders flowers I made
and used ink sprays to add an autumn tone, 
including some leaves. 
On the background I used a stencil with very light
ink pad colour 
I and the team would love to see your designs in our
challenge, no matter where in the world you live..
the colours are just beautiful to use on any card/project

Apologies if I don't get to visit your blogs, house goes on the market in
10 days and we are almost done the work and then moving to another
state of Australia 

Our mood board 

18 comments:

Elephant's Child said...


That is gorgeous.

meg said...

Beautiful colours and layout Annie

Margreet said...

Gorgeous composition.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Beautiful, the colours are so gorgeous.x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Annie, gorgeous flowers and colours.
xx

!neke said...

Heel erg mooi !!!!
groeten Ineke

Bernadet said...

Wowwww, what a great card Annie.
Love the colour of the flowers.

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done and so realistic looking, gorgeous!! The stencil is so pretty too with the little blossoms on it.

Donna said...

Stunning card, great job on the flowers and leaves! Good luck on selling your house!

Marjan said...

Gorgeous card!! Understand you're not visiting blogs, always so much to do when you move house. Lots of succes!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Very inspired card!!!
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Annie.......gr karin

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Annie! I understand about the busyness. I'm not selling my house and I still have trouble getting around to visit. Good luck!

Ellen said...

Love your card Annie!
Gr Ellen

Chrissy said...

Beautiful flowers and colours Annie, gorgeous card, is it very 3D, like, for posting..

luv CHRISSYxx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Annie. A perfect Autumn greeting.

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! So Fall and Fabulous! Well done Sis!

Christine said...

such stunning fall colours xx