Follow me

13 November 2024

Serene scene

 Hi and welcome to another challenge at 
which is Landscapes
[being Mountains, barnyard, cityscape etc.

Using Stampscape stamps which I love, 
inking each stamp first with selection of colours
masking and stamping. This took a few days to 
make as I used elements inks and masking each layer... 
Look forward to your landscape 


24 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

We all need some serenity in our lives.

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Annie,love your cole

Margreet said...

Wow, this is really stunning. Such a beautiful scene!
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

A beautiful landscape Annie, this is stunning. xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

WOW.....Gorgeous love the colors, what a beautiful scene. Hugs Doris

Marjan said...

WOW, such a beautiful effect, love the card!

Darlene said...

WELL DONE Sis! Absolutely beautiful!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Annie, you've made a beautiful landscape with your stamps. Lots of work but the result looks stunning.
Greetings Miranda

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colourful scene Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Annie..........gr karin

HilaryJane said...

This is stunning. How clever you are and patient! xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A beautiful and serenity card, friend!
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning-love the fabulous stamped scene.
Carol x

Lowcarb team member said...

Stunning describes this scene so well!

All the best Jan

Christine said...

wow, what an amazing scene, I love the detail the stampscapes stamps gave you. It was well worth the wait for each colour to dry ♥

Gerrina said...

It is simply beautiful!! Hugs, Gerrina

Freubelmina said...

What an atmospheric scene, beautiful 🤩

cards-by-epie said...

Super nice Card with a great design and techniek
Crafty day. Epie

Lia said...

Those colours make this card a very special one! Gorgeous.
Lia xx

Diane said...

What a beautiful and relaxing scene you have created, I can just imagine myself there reading a good book in all the peace and quiet!!

Leslie Miller said...

I want to place myself on the shore of that pond. How absolutely beautiful with the colors and light.

papierelle said...

Stunning. Looks like a page from a book.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow a beautiful work of art and heart taking that many days to finish but so worth it!

Lisa said...

Annie, your landscape card is absolutely stunning! The colors and details are so beautifully done, and I can see the care and patience you put into each layer. Truly inspiring work!

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you’ll return again soon!"