Follow me

4 December 2024

Christmas Ornaments

Double D Challenges

is on again and we would love you to join in
with our theme of Christmas Ornaments 

My ornaments are decorated with metalic Gilding paste, 
stencil, and a small poinsettia added. 
These were designed in a class which  Jo Rice
of Lavinia stamps, had for us..

See you at our fabulous challenge

OUr fab prize and mood board


 

21 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Those ornaments are lovely.

meg said...

Your ornaments are absolutely fantastic,love the dimension

Marjan said...

They are lovely, very decorative!

Diane said...

Beautiful ornaments Annie, I bet that was a fun class to take!!

Janette said...

Beautiful baubles Annie. xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Amazing and beautiful desings, Annie!!
Hugs

Darlene said...

WOW! Your ornaments are just BEAUTIFUL sis! Well done!

Vicki said...

A trio of pretty holiday baubles! Love the intricate design on the ornaments. Our thoughts went in the same direction with the color ispiration!

Birgit said...

What a pretty set of ornament! That's a great idea to use gilding paste through a stencil. The poinsettias are such a lovely touch too.

Barbara said...

Oh, I wonder if you could use this technique on an ornament. They are so pretty and could be hung on a tree even if paper. Thanks for the inspiration.

Margreet said...

Beautiful, elegant ornaments.
xxx Margreet

Judy Woodland said...

WOW, I'm the first to comment on your post. That never happens, lol. I love your beautiful ornaments, the non-traditional colors are stunning, as is the use of the gilding past. FABULOUS!!!

Sarah said...

They are stunning Annie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are lovely Annie..........gr karin

HilaryJane said...

Your baubles look gorgeous and those poinsettia flowers really finish them off perfectly xx

Leslie Miller said...

These ornaments are so beautiful, Annie! I love the colors of each, but especially lined up there together. What a nice combination!

Chrissy said...

Your ornaments are just beautiful Annie, all my pastes dried up as I don't use them enough, these are so beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

Gorgeous Ornaments Annie, the gilding paste gives a beautiful shine ♥

Gerrina said...

Love the fresh colours and the so fitting background! Hugs.Gerrina

Conniecrafter said...

These are just gorgeous, love the touch with the guilding paste and pretty flowers!

Sandra H said...

Your Christmas Baubles are stunning