Sheepski Designs Challenges
Love the colours! And what a fun snowman! Great background! Hugs, Gerrina
Great background and fun snowman
This happy card made me smile. Thank you.
wonderful background for your snowman ♥
Great card Annie, I love the colours. Liz xx
Lovely card Annie, very sweet. xx
Beautiful card Annie and l just love the background x
Fun snowman- love the background and colours. xx
He really is a happy snowman doing his snow angels Annie, gorgeous card..Luv CHRISSYxx
what a cute and happy card Annie........gr karin
I love this snowman making an angel.Kisses.Fabulous colours!Hugs
What a bright and happy card. Love the effect you created on the background xx
Oh my goodness this image just makes me happy, love your pretty background with it!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Love the colours! And what a fun snowman! Great background! Hugs, Gerrina
Great background and fun snowman
This happy card made me smile. Thank you.
wonderful background for your snowman ♥
Great card Annie, I love the colours.
Liz xx
Lovely card Annie, very sweet. xx
Beautiful card Annie and l just love the background x
Fun snowman- love the background and colours. xx
He really is a happy snowman doing his snow angels Annie, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
what a cute and happy card Annie........gr karin
I love this snowman making an angel.
Kisses.
Fabulous colours!
Hugs
What a bright and happy card. Love the effect you created on the background xx
Oh my goodness this image just makes me happy, love your pretty background with it!
Post a Comment