Hi and welcome to another challenge at
where we want you get into the theme of
Christmas
I have a scene from using Lavinia stamps,
and a Tracy Evans of aall & create stamp,
elements inks and brushes and a little bit of
heat embossing on the trees. A touch of
white pan pastel for the light mist.
See you at our challenge and say Hello to the
fabulous teamies

18 comments:
Very pretty. And very alien.
WOW Annie, a stunning scene in beautiful colours
A wonderful, magical scene, beautiful stamps and stamping- absolutely gorgeous!
xx
How beautiful and fairytale lovely!!
Beautiful winter and Christmas card!
Fabulous Wintry scene and beautiful stamps.
Carol x
What a lovely magical Christmas scene xx
Wooow..Annie.. this is amazing! Really, really wonderful!
Hugs,
Conny
So beautiful, Annie! I have Lavinia on my desk right now. I've been missing it. Love how you used the white pan pastel to add mist. Must put that on my list.
this is gorgeous Annie. love it.......gr karin
Your card is a winter dream!! Love it!!
I am a fan of Lavinia stamps, although I don't have any....I have to save some money to buy me some! You made a great card with them.
Lia xx
WOW! What a fabulous scene Sis! I too love the addition of the white pan pastel ... would have never thought of that! Thanks for inspiration!!!
This is lovely, it has a magical feel about it.
All the best Jan
Wowzer Annie, that's an amazing scene. I must pull out my white Pan Pastels ♥
Stunning scene you created!!! Anesha
Your White Crystal Christmas scene is absolutely magical! The combination of Lavinia stamps and Tracy Evans' elements creates such a beautiful and enchanting winter wonderland. The touch of white pan pastel for the light mist adds a perfect ethereal effect.
Nice scene on your beautiful mysterieuze card , great design
Greetzz Epie
Post a Comment