Pretty.
Love the way you used the diecut
Great card with a lovely die on it. Karin.
beautiful card Annie.........gr karin
So pretty! Lovely design!
So lovely Annie is your card
So pretty, lovely colours and die cuts.xx
Beautiful card and die-cut baubles.Carol x
Lovely and cute card, Annie!Hugs
Gorgeous use of dies on a fab background!xxx Margreet
Oh so pretty Sis!
Super card Annie, great design.Liz xx
Beautiful baubles and blue Annie,so pretty..luv CHRISSYxx
A beautiful and elegant Christmascard Annie. Greetings Miranda
Lovely Christmas card Annie, like the soft colors! Good for you being ahead of the game!
What a lovely card, Annie. Hugs, my friend.
Love all the blue! My tree would always be silver and blue... Hugs, Gerrina
A beautiful study in blue and white! I love seeing your Spellbinders edge, too. It's one of my oldest sets and I still use it frequently.
I love how you have paired these two dies together, so very pretty!
Very nice Annie.All the best Jan
My favourite colour combination of blue and white! A lovely card using fabulous dies.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Pretty.
Love the way you used the diecut
Great card with a lovely die on it.
Karin.
beautiful card Annie.........gr karin
So pretty! Lovely design!
So lovely Annie is your card
So pretty, lovely colours and die cuts.
xx
Beautiful card and die-cut baubles.
Carol x
Lovely and cute card, Annie!
Hugs
Gorgeous use of dies on a fab background!
xxx Margreet
Oh so pretty Sis!
Super card Annie, great design.
Liz xx
Beautiful baubles and blue Annie,so pretty..
luv CHRISSYxx
A beautiful and elegant Christmascard Annie.
Greetings Miranda
Lovely Christmas card Annie, like the soft colors! Good for you being ahead of the game!
What a lovely card, Annie. Hugs, my friend.
Love all the blue! My tree would always be silver and blue... Hugs, Gerrina
A beautiful study in blue and white! I love seeing your Spellbinders edge, too. It's one of my oldest sets and I still use it frequently.
I love how you have paired these two dies together, so very pretty!
Very nice Annie.
All the best Jan
My favourite colour combination of blue and white! A lovely card using fabulous dies.
Post a Comment