Follow me

11 January 2025

Norwegian Rosemaling

 Can you Handle the Pressure?

 using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder 

anything goes with a twist being

Use a 3D embossing folder




Using Norwegian Rosemaling embossing folder.
 [designed by my friend Susan Tierney-Cockburn for Spellbinders]

Embossing two sheets I cut some extra out to make it even more 3D.
[as in the top photo]
Metallic Gliding Polish and Lunar Pate was used.


24 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

That is lovely.

meg said...

A fabulous project Annie,the colours are stunning

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Annie.....gr karin

Ilonka said...

Whow stunning card aNNie.
Hugs Ilonka

Janette said...

Beautiful, love the embossing its gorgeous. x

Lisa said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! The use of the Norwegian Rosemaling embossing folder really brings out the intricate details and adds such a beautiful 3D effect. The combination of Metallic Gliding Polish and Lunar Paste gives it a lovely finish.

Lia said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I llike the colouring of the flowers. Maybe I should try this once...
Lia xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Annie-fabulous embossing, very dramatic in those rich colours.
xx

Diane said...

Gorgeous 3D embossing Annie, the colors are so rich and beautiful!!

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, what a stunning creation. I have never used the Lunar Paste like this and have always wanted to try it. You have done this technique perfectly, thanks for the inspiration!!

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Chrissy said...

WOW, what a beauty Annie, love the dark background it just makes the colours pop and I love the extra dimension....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It's a fantastic card, Annie!!
LOVE the colores.
Hugs

HilaryJane said...

Love that dramatic look. Very striking xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous 3-D embossing folder and the rich colours against the black.
Carol x

Lowcarb team member said...

I like this ... well done!

All the best Jan

Gerrina said...

So beautifully done! Hope your weekend is a good one!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

wow, a gorgeous card, I like the colouring of the flowers
hugs Ellen

Donna said...

Stunning card, very elegant!

MELODY JACOB said...

The Norwegian Rosemaling embossing folder you've used looks fantastic, and I love how you created a more 3D effect by cutting and layering! The metallic gliding polish and Lunar Paste give it such a beautiful shine. I just shared a new post; let me know what you think. Have a lovely week ahead.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous embossing and those polishes and paste look terrific on that black!

papierelle said...

Wow, this looks amazing!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word... stunning!

Marjan said...

Hi Annie, I have been away for a month and missed a lot on the blogs. This latest card of you is gorgeous! Beautiful 3D embossing and dramatic colours!