Peace On Earth Christmas Challenges
Your stitching and splats are a wonderful addition to the snowy scene
gorgeous image and a beautiful card Annie.......gr karin
So beautiful lovely image x
My gosh Annie, what a beautiful image and I love the snow splats and stitching, wonderful card. xx
A gorgeous winter image that could easily be framed!
A fun vintage one! Enjoy the sunday!
I just love this image! You've showcased it perfectly! Hugs
Prachtige kaart !!!!!
Beautiful card,Annie!Hugs
Great take on the sketch and use of a beautiful postcard!
This beautiful image doesn't need much more, your stitching and splashing is enough for this lovely card Annie.Greetings Miranda
What a lovely image Annie and I love the added stitching and snow splatters, gorgeous card....luv CHRISSYxx
Sigh... so beautiful, Annie!
I love horses. This is a beautiful card, Annie.
Stunning card loving the image xx
Awww that is so sweet, I love the stitching you added and spalttering, neat Christmas scene!
Such a gorgeous image of a horse! Love the way you added interest to it for your card!
Such a lovely image.All the best Jan
Wauw, this is a beautiful way to re-use postcard images!
What a captivating winter scene! The addition of stitching and Posca pen splats enhances the snowy atmosphere beautifully. The postcard image from Zazzel is truly brought to life in this card.
What a great image of the little girl leading the horse in the snow. Love your added stitching too!!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Your stitching and splats are a wonderful addition to the snowy scene
gorgeous image and a beautiful card Annie.......gr karin
So beautiful lovely image x
My gosh Annie, what a beautiful image and I love the snow splats and stitching, wonderful card. xx
A gorgeous winter image that could easily be framed!
A fun vintage one! Enjoy the sunday!
I just love this image! You've showcased it perfectly! Hugs
Prachtige kaart !!!!!
Beautiful card,Annie!
Hugs
Great take on the sketch and use of a beautiful postcard!
This beautiful image doesn't need much more, your stitching and splashing is enough for this lovely card Annie.
Greetings Miranda
What a lovely image Annie and I love the added stitching and snow splatters, gorgeous card....
luv CHRISSYxx
Sigh... so beautiful, Annie!
I love horses. This is a beautiful card, Annie.
Stunning card loving the image xx
Awww that is so sweet, I love the stitching you added and spalttering, neat Christmas scene!
Such a gorgeous image of a horse! Love the way you added interest to it for your card!
Such a lovely image.
All the best Jan
Wauw, this is a beautiful way to re-use postcard images!
What a captivating winter scene! The addition of stitching and Posca pen splats enhances the snowy atmosphere beautifully. The postcard image from Zazzel is truly brought to life in this card.
What a great image of the little girl leading the horse in the snow. Love your added stitching too!!
Post a Comment