Follow me

20 April 2025

Christmas Joy

Wishing you all a wonderful happy and Blessed Easter.
Time to love and share.



Peace On Earth Christmas Challenges

is on again and we would love you to join in
with our theme from the mood board 
and please give the teamies some   

Lavinia Christmas Joy stamp, stamped onto textured card stock


Edit:  I am down with Covid so resting and will comment  on your work when I can.

Seems moving from one state to another weather wise has not done us justice.

xx


22 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am sorry your health is still precarious.
While your card is pretty I am NOT ready to think about Christmas yet.

meg said...

A beautiful stamped image and card,hope you feel better soon

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Annie......Happy Easter.....gr karin

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie - you really have had a bad run with your health since moving.
Love your Christmas card - the colours on the tree are beautiful
Easter blessings
Maxine

Lynne said...

A beautiful tree and card. Hope you feel better soon.

Janette said...

Hope your soon feeling better.
A beautiful card, love the modern look of the tree. xx

Gerrina said...

All the add ons look great! Happy Eastern!

Darlene said...

WOW! I'm so sorry to hear you are still having health issues! Prayers for a speedy recover Sis! If I were closer I'd make you some homemade chicken soup ... always good for what ails ya!! LOVE YA!

Beautiful POE card ... as always!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I hope you soon feeling better, Annie.
This is a beautiful card, friend.
Hugs

Chrissy said...

Beautiful modern tree and card Annie, I love the colours..hope you fell better soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Glennis F said...

Sorry to hear that Annie, please get well soon

aga-craft said...

Radosnej Wielkanocy, wielu łąsk od Zmartwychwstałego Pana :)

Liz said...

Sorry to hear that you are unwell, Annie. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Your Christmas card is beautiful, the colours are lovely.
Liz xx

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sorry about your COVID, Annie. Rich and I just had our 6 month boosters so knocking on wood that we avoid it. Beautiful Christmas card with these colors!

Donna said...

Hope you had a blessed Easter and feel better quickly. Your card is beautiful, I like the nontraditional colors!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

sorry to hear you are not well. Hope you feel better real soon. Your card is so pretty lovely xx

Je@net said...

A very beautiful card, Annie.
Ans I hope you get well soon!

Conniecrafter said...

Fun colors, such a neat tree with all it's sparkle!

Christine said...

Beautiful card, I have that stamp and now want to use it :)

Diane said...

Beautiful card Annie as always! Sorry to hear you have covid, I don't think that virus will ever go away, feel better soon and I hope you are enjoying your new home!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Hope you are soon feeling better.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Susan B said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you used the colours from our mood board!