Follow me

18 June 2025

beach beauties

we are off to the Beach

I have used an image by Patties Creations  
coloured and paper pieced.
Sand texture paste mixed with embossing paste and the sea
was made using a Gel plate
Our theme:

21 comments:

meg said...

A fun beach scene Annie, the sand effect is fabulous

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Annie.......gr karin

Elephant's Child said...

It is way too long since I have been to the beach. Any beach.

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful summery creation, Annie. the gelli plate print for the sky is wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

Birgit said...

This is darling Annie, and such a great take on the challenge photo! What could be better than sitting on the beach with friends sipping cocktails. So cute!

Vicki said...

Fun beach scene, Annie. I've always loved the image of friends sitting together on the beach. Lovely coloring and great MM on this card.

Barbara said...

This cards brings back memories of sitting on the beach with my sister. I sure wish I could do that again. Good memories and thanks for the inspiration.

Leslie Miller said...

It's been a while since I sat on such a warm beach, but I can feel the vibe in your card, Annie. Wonderful!

Donna said...

Fabulous beach scene, like the texture on your sand and beautiful coloring!

Diane said...

Super cute card with the besties enjoying themselves at the beach, lucky girls!!

Ellen said...

Wow Annie, this is so cute…love it!
Gr Ellen

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card!!
Hugs

Je@net said...

This is so funny and cute!

Chrissy said...

I love the girls on the beach Annie, fabulous scene..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

A colourful and fun scene :)

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

they look like they are enjoying their girls day at the beach, love the texture you brought to it, terrific coloring!

Doreen said...

A great card ,love the fab image.

Christine said...

Great background for your beach gals, the textured sand is awesome ♥

Conny said...

Amazing card!

Darlene said...

Fabulous and fun beach card Sis!

Judy Woodland said...

This image just makes me smile. You have used it perfectly, and the sand and gel plate background are perfect. What a great beach-y card.