Follow me

4 June 2025

Frames

At   Double D Challenges  

we are looking for FRAMES on your project
Using film strip frame I made a small scrapbooking/card
ceramic frame from TH and in my stash 
The prize and Theme below 




22 comments:

meg said...

Love the scene within the frame and the vintage feel to your card

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Annie.........gr karin

Elephant's Child said...

That is a gorgeous frame - and sentiment.

Je@net said...

A very beautiful card, Annie!

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous Annie! Love the vintage look of this beautiful card.

Chris said...

This is beautiful Annie, such a lovely design with the framed scene and sentiment.
xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely and amazing desing, Annie!
Hugs

Diane said...

So beautiful Annie with the pretty vintage look, one of my favorites!!

Mia said...

I love your card, Annie.

Vicki said...

Beautiful vintage design Annie! Love the postage stamp frame and lovely images. Lovely flowers too. Hope all is well with you!

Margreet said...

Love your vintage card with the beautiful frames.

HilaryJane said...

Love how you have used those frames and the soft images. Great sentiment too xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Annie, love the vintage vibe, love frames and film and stamp strips with the flowers added are so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Judy Woodland said...

How stunning. That little TH frame is just beautiful, and lends itself well to the overall shabby chic look. I love the collage-y feel of this card, it's just wonderful!!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I love how you used the filmstrip with the image and the sentiment in the other frame is a great idea!

Barbara said...

You are so good at making vintage cards. Using the frames this way is just outstanding. I adore the pictures of the snow on the right hand side to go along with your sentiment.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Annie, you played off the board beautifully. A gorgeous vintage card!

Donna said...

Wow, several fabulous cards posted while I was on vacation. Pictures on my blog!

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning l really like the frames x

Christine said...

Absolutely stunning card, I love the postage stamp design xx

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a lovely card. I do like the sentiment.

All the best Jan