Peace On Earth Christmas Challenges
The youngest of my brothers is going to the snow next week. I suspect he won't build a snow person though.
such a beautiful and cute christmas card Annie.......gr karin
Love your snowman Annie
That's a great card with the snowman on it Annie. Love the background you have created on it. Karin
Beautiful sis ... your coloring is fabulous!! Very striking!
Georgeous card Annie!Hugs
Love your snowman image - he's so perfect for our Peace on Earth mood board. Fabulous scalloped border!
Stunning card, I would not of thought to use black on a Christmas card but it is so striking, will have to try that. Beautiful coloring and design Annie!
Beautiful card with an adorable image and layout
Beautiful snowy card and love the snowman in the night sky Annie..Luv CHRISSYxx
What a pretty and sweet snowman this is! An absolute charmer of a card, Annie!
Aww I like your snowman.All the best Jan
cute image, he is snuggled good in that scarf :). I love the framing of him too!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
The youngest of my brothers is going to the snow next week. I suspect he won't build a snow person though.
such a beautiful and cute christmas card Annie.......gr karin
Love your snowman Annie
That's a great card with the snowman on it Annie. Love the background you have created on it.
Karin
Beautiful sis ... your coloring is fabulous!! Very striking!
Georgeous card Annie!
Hugs
Love your snowman image - he's so perfect for our Peace on Earth mood board. Fabulous scalloped border!
Stunning card, I would not of thought to use black on a Christmas card but it is so striking, will have to try that. Beautiful coloring and design Annie!
Beautiful card with an adorable image and layout
Beautiful snowy card and love the snowman in the night sky Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a pretty and sweet snowman this is! An absolute charmer of a card, Annie!
Aww I like your snowman.
All the best Jan
cute image, he is snuggled good in that scarf :). I love the framing of him too!
Post a Comment