At The Sisterhood of Crafters
gorgeous card Annie.......gr karin
Amazing card, Annie!Hugs
I like this is a lot. Great work Annie!Lia xx
Prachtige kaart !!!!!
Love the CAS-design! Beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina
It's another beautiful card, Annie, and I love the lovely die cut. The flowers are gorgeous too!Gr Ellen
Great card, Annie. Interesting design.
Beautiful card, I had not thought of using this die that way, thanks for the inspiration Annie!
A very lovely arrangement to go with your pretty dotted background, so great together!
A beautiful CAS deign
Oh, goodness, so pretty! I love the dots and lines die as a base for your lovely flowers!
Beautiful card. Warm greetings from Montreal ❤️ 😀 Canada 🇨🇦
That's very nice Annie.All the best Jan
A very clever and beautiful card Annie - so very prettyBlessingsMaxine
Post a Comment
14 comments:
gorgeous card Annie.......gr karin
Amazing card, Annie!
Hugs
I like this is a lot. Great work Annie!
Lia xx
Prachtige kaart !!!!!
Love the CAS-design! Beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina
It's another beautiful card, Annie, and I love the lovely die cut. The flowers are gorgeous too!
Gr Ellen
Great card, Annie. Interesting design.
Beautiful card, I had not thought of using this die that way, thanks for the inspiration Annie!
A very lovely arrangement to go with your pretty dotted background, so great together!
A beautiful CAS deign
Oh, goodness, so pretty! I love the dots and lines die as a base for your lovely flowers!
Beautiful card. Warm greetings from Montreal ❤️ 😀 Canada 🇨🇦
That's very nice Annie.
All the best Jan
A very clever and beautiful card Annie - so very pretty
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment