Welcome back to our challenges for 2025
at All Dressed Up Challenges
visit our challenge blog to join in
our theme is "anything Goes" with an ADU image
The image I am using is called
"splash"
coloured with copics, stickles
We love to see you at our challenges but please do use
an ADU image to qualify. We have many free ones available

10 comments:
sweet and beautiful card Annie...gr karin
sweet and beautiful card Annie...gr karin
A beautiful eyecatcher this cute little mermaid Annie. Beautiful colored and you've made a lovely card with her.
Greetings Miranda
Really adorable card and image x
Beautiful and lovely card, Annie!
Hugs
A pretty card with such a sweet image.
xx
She's a beauty,wish I felt as cool as she looks
She's a cute little mermaid. Lovely card xx
She is just so sweet, I do love her little headband of flowers and the cute turtles, such pretty flowery paper to go with her!
such a sweet image, and you have really made her 'come to life' on this card Annie. Love it
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment