Can you Handle the Pressure?
Balloons 🎈🎈
Balloons always make me smile.
hahahaha what a fab card Annie.........gr karin
I love the stamp and that fabulous embossed background. Hugs
Gorgeous, love the cat with the paperpieced balloons.
So cute Annie is your card and adorable image
These crazy cats always make me smile,a great card
You are so good in combining embossed pieces with stamps! Looks great! Enjoy the weekend!
OMG this is SO cute Sis! Hope you are well and having fun!
What a fun card. That embossing folder works brilliantly as the sky background to your parachuting cat xx
Great card, love how you used the paper piecing on the balloons!
Oh, how super cute and fun, love the look on his face, fabulous fun card Annie..luv CHRISSYxx
Love the expression on that cat, and the fun balloons that are carrying him, I like how you did a cloudy background with the embossing folder!
Dang, this is just way too cute, Annie! I love this!
Love that cat 😂
Soooo funny!!! Great card!!
Oh what a fun card Annie - love your embossed backgroundBlessingsMaxine
A fun card.All the best Jan
Oh my gosh, Annie. This is so fun, that critter made me smile immediately. Also, I love that background embossed panel, a perfect backdrop for that cute kitty!!
Zabawna karteczka, pozdrawiam :)
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Balloons always make me smile.
hahahaha what a fab card Annie.........gr karin
I love the stamp and that fabulous embossed background.
Hugs
Gorgeous, love the cat with the paperpieced balloons.
So cute Annie is your card and adorable image
These crazy cats always make me smile,a great card
You are so good in combining embossed pieces with stamps! Looks great! Enjoy the weekend!
OMG this is SO cute Sis! Hope you are well and having fun!
What a fun card. That embossing folder works brilliantly as the sky background to your parachuting cat xx
Great card, love how you used the paper piecing on the balloons!
Oh, how super cute and fun, love the look on his face, fabulous fun card Annie..
luv CHRISSYxx
Love the expression on that cat, and the fun balloons that are carrying him, I like how you did a cloudy background with the embossing folder!
Dang, this is just way too cute, Annie! I love this!
Love that cat 😂
Soooo funny!!! Great card!!
Oh what a fun card Annie - love your embossed background
Blessings
Maxine
A fun card.
All the best Jan
Oh my gosh, Annie. This is so fun, that critter made me smile immediately. Also, I love that background embossed panel, a perfect backdrop for that cute kitty!!
Zabawna karteczka, pozdrawiam :)
Post a Comment