At Double D Challenges
Bee Happy is our theme using the words/bees
Prize & Mood board
A fabulous sunny card
gorgeous card Annie.......gr karin
You have made a great card Annie. Actually for the moment we don't like the bees,my husband has been stitched a couple of days ago. 😏Karin
Beeutiful card and love all the Bees.Carol x
Wonderful creation Annie!
Annie, your card is darling! I love the papers you chose and the texture you've added. The little sprig of flowers is darling!
This was a fun challenge for me and I see that you had fun with it too. I love that embossing folder that looks like Honeycomb. The whole card just shines with bright yellow happy sunshine.
So BEE-utiful! Love that embossing ... perfect design and love the sentiment! I wish more people would follow those words!! Total cuteness Sis.
This is so nice Annie! The sunny yellow colours and the lovely DP make a wonderful card.Lia xx
Looks so totally summer! Hugs, Gerrina
What a pretty combination of paper and embossing! I'm always drawn in by yellow. I feel good just looking at this, Annie!
Leuke kaart met de bijtjes Annie.Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Fabulous card Annie, such an eye-catching design in yellow. Liz xx
Beeeautiful bees and gorgeous yellows and papers Annie..luv CHRISSYxx
Sweet card, Annie! Wow, that textured paper is perfect for this bee design. Pretty patterned papers!
A stunning card Annie -love the embossed paper, it's the perfect accent to the image panelsBlessingsMaxine
A beautifully happy card, a fabulous design too!
Love your happy bee card.x
A lovely card.All the best Jan
so pretty, love those papers and the embossing looks great with them!
Aaaah this beautiful yellow card is a feast for my eyes, the bees are also TOO cute!
Wwooww Lovely card , de bees are singing dont worry bee HappyNice weekend for you , Epie xx
Wonderful Bee-Card, Annie! Really cute!Hugs,Conny
Wonderful card, Annie!Hugs
Such a pretty card, I love all your elements and patterned papers. Really lovely design here!
Very charming card.
Post a Comment
26 comments:
A fabulous sunny card
gorgeous card Annie.......gr karin
You have made a great card Annie. Actually for the moment we don't like the bees,my husband has been stitched a couple of days ago. 😏
Karin
Beeutiful card and love all the Bees.
Carol x
Wonderful creation Annie!
Annie, your card is darling! I love the papers you chose and the texture you've added. The little sprig of flowers is darling!
This was a fun challenge for me and I see that you had fun with it too. I love that embossing folder that looks like Honeycomb. The whole card just shines with bright yellow happy sunshine.
So BEE-utiful! Love that embossing ... perfect design and love the sentiment! I wish more people would follow those words!! Total cuteness Sis.
This is so nice Annie! The sunny yellow colours and the lovely DP make a wonderful card.
Lia xx
Looks so totally summer! Hugs, Gerrina
What a pretty combination of paper and embossing! I'm always drawn in by yellow. I feel good just looking at this, Annie!
Leuke kaart met de bijtjes Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Fabulous card Annie, such an eye-catching design in yellow.
Liz xx
Beeeautiful bees and gorgeous yellows and papers Annie..
luv CHRISSYxx
Sweet card, Annie! Wow, that textured paper is perfect for this bee design. Pretty patterned papers!
A stunning card Annie -love the embossed paper, it's the perfect accent to the image panels
Blessings
Maxine
A beautifully happy card, a fabulous design too!
Love your happy bee card.x
A lovely card.
All the best Jan
so pretty, love those papers and the embossing looks great with them!
Aaaah this beautiful yellow card is a feast for my eyes, the bees are also TOO cute!
Wwooww Lovely card , de bees are singing dont worry bee Happy
Nice weekend for you , Epie xx
Wonderful Bee-Card, Annie! Really cute!
Hugs,
Conny
Wonderful card, Annie!
Hugs
Such a pretty card, I love all your elements and patterned papers. Really lovely design here!
Very charming card.
Post a Comment