Follow me

29 September 2025

Falling Leaves


 Welcome back to our  New Release month and challenge at

 All Dressed Up Challenges 
visit our challenge blog to join in 
our theme is "anything Goes" with an ADU image
Coloured with copic markers and printed digital paper
my easel card design.

The new Release I am using is called

Falling Leaves

11 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is beautiful.

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and very beautiful card Annie...........gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It's a lovely autumn card, Annie!
Have a great week!!
Hugs

Chris said...

A lovely easel card Annie, the sweet image looks so happy amongst the colourful autumn leaves.
xx

Chrissy said...

She is adorable Annie, love the autumn season and colours, makes me want to go play in the leaves now if I was in the right season..gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous autumnal card Annie, love all those colourful leaves
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

papierelle said...

That's lovely!!! The leaves aren't falling here yet, but soon I'll be able to romp around in the leaves with the dogs again.

Conniecrafter said...

She is so cute, love how she is surrounded in leaves. I like her clothes and the printing on them ;)

Gerrina said...

What a great and fun fall card! Hugs, Gerrina

Lowcarb team member said...

So colourful :)

All the best Jan