At The Sisterhood of Crafters
Gorgeous card and that stamp is so fun!
Great card !!!!
Brilliant layout and fun image
Great colors for the shutters and background and what a great way to use this stamp! Love it! Hugs, Gerrina
What a fun design ... very HAPPY creation!
Absolutely stunning creation
Fabulous fun birthday card Annie, love the image..lol..Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely
cute and beautiful card Annie........gr karin
What a great window die and cute stamp! Love the repeating happy birthday, too!
so very cute, I love that window frame die with it!
sweet image and I love that window die xx
Such a fun card with the cute image, Annie. A fabulous result with the window die tooBlessingsMaxine
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Gorgeous card and that stamp is so fun!
Great card !!!!
Brilliant layout and fun image
Great colors for the shutters and background and what a great way to use this stamp! Love it! Hugs, Gerrina
Great colors for the shutters and background and what a great way to use this stamp! Love it! Hugs, Gerrina
What a fun design ... very HAPPY creation!
Absolutely stunning creation
Fabulous fun birthday card Annie, love the image..lol..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely
cute and beautiful card Annie........gr karin
What a great window die and cute stamp! Love the repeating happy birthday, too!
so very cute, I love that window frame die with it!
sweet image and I love that window die xx
Such a fun card with the cute image, Annie. A fabulous result with the window die too
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment