Follow me

3 September 2025

Music ♪♪

  At   Double D Challenges

it's a Music Theme,♪♪

Mine is inspired by Elvis "rock around the clock"


Silhouette designed cut on the silhouette cameo
Papers from my box of scraps.

Use a sheet music,
 musical instrument,
anything to do with music. 
You can even let a song inspire you just tell us what that song is 



Come along and join in and leave the teamies some musical ♥ 

17 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant card Annie

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Annie.......gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Beautiful card, Annie!
Have a great Wednesday, my friend.
Regards

Vicki said...

Great card, Annie! Elvis is the first person that came to mind as soon as I saw the image on this. One of my favorite singers. Love the silhouette design and sentiment.

!neke said...

Gave kaart !!!!

Barbara said...

My 19 year old granddaughter would love this card as she is a fan of Elvis! A knockout card for this challenge .

Birgit said...

This is a fantastic card, Annie! I love the sentiment and that fine sheet music in the background.

Gerrina said...

A string card! Great combination of DP and own background! Hugs, Gerrina

Diane said...

Yep, I thought of Elvis as soon as I saw your fun and creative card. I had Elvis tickets once but my daughter had different ideas, she was born the day of his concert!!

Sandra H said...

Another of your fabulous cards Annie and what an icon x

Donna said...

Fun and fabulous masculine card!

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, this card rocks, Annie! Love those piano keys and the notes flying around the guitar. Very cool!

Darlene said...

I thought ELVIS right away ... must be how he stands! lol Awesome card sis!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, I like the piano keys border to it too!

Judy Woodland said...

Fabulous card. I love how everything is silhouetted but the guitar, which becomes a great focal. Wonderful design here!

Christine said...

love the monochromatic design xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Elvis came to my mind too!
Great card.

All the best Jan