we want to see you make your own background
This is a canvas where I used acrylic paint, stencils,
and lots of texture paste to create a beach scene in the background.
Stamping and stenciling the leaves. Apologies for not
visiting you all at the moment life if hectic here in the new
house and estate...


20 comments:
Love the mix of texture and colours
Wow, gorgeous background. Good luck in your new house and estate.
An amazing creation, Annie - loving the texture and colours with the stenciling
Blessings
Maxine
This is gorgeous and artistic, Annie! I just love the collage style and those vibrant colors you used.
You are so creative Sis! This is gorgeous and I can hear the roar of the ocean & the slapping of the waves on the shoreline just looking at it!! I'm sure life is upside down right now with everything you have going on but please know I think of you & Bill all the time! Praying things settle down for you soon and you can once again take a breath and enjoy life! HUGS
This backgroud is perfect!!
I love the texturas and the colours!
Hugs
fantastic background and wonderful card Annie......gr karin
OMGosh, you do make the most gorgeous mixed media backgrounds! This is so beautiful! Best wishes getting settled in your new home. It seems for me that anything extra is too much these days.
This looks really impressive and such lovely colours. Hope life settles down for you a bit soon xx
Beautiful colourful background Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A wonderful mix of colours.
All the best Jan
Amazing mix of media and different techniques, Annie! Beautiful colors. Hope the organizing is going well.
Wow, beautiful texture and colours xx
What a colour explosion! I love it!
Lia xx
This is gorgeous x
Wow, what a beautiful background!! I surely hope you are getting settled in and are enjoying your new home and loving it!!
Stunning canvas. Good luck in getting settled.
You made an amazing background using mixed media. Mine usually look like a mess. I am envious of your talent.
Oh wow your piece is so cool, great texture and colors you used! Hope things get a less hectic for you.
Oh how pretty, I love the artsy, creative look. Well done, and great take on the challenge.
Post a Comment