Peace On Earth Christmas Challenges
Beautiful card Annie
So lovely!!!Hugs
OOOh, this is so cute!! What a great card.Lia xx
sweet and beautiful card Annie.......gr karin
Oh how cute are the kitten and the pup, Annie - a gorgeous cardBlessingsMaxine
Beautiful card Annie the image is adorable
Great card !!!!!
A lovely CAS card Annie, such cute stamps.xx
Being an animal lover this card is right up my alley, so super cute!
OMG ... look at those adorable animal filled stockings! How cute! Great card Sis!
Cute Christmas card, Annie. Liz xx
What a sweet surprise to find in your Christmas stocking! Adorable, Annie!
A beautiful and very cute Christmascard Annie.Greetings Miranda
So adorable!
A fun one and live the clean feel of it! Hugs, Gerrina
So cute and lovely and I like the CAS design!!
Awww I so love the kitty and puppy in the stockings, so very cute!
So cute!Gr Ellen
So cute :)All the best Jan
A Great Cute Christmas scene and moodboard Annie 👍Have a nice day and weekend xx Epie
Sorry for being so late in commenting but I went away for Canadian Thanksgiving. Adorable! I love the little kitten and puppy in the stockings! A perfect card for our Peace on Earth mood board.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Beautiful card Annie
So lovely!!!
Hugs
OOOh, this is so cute!! What a great card.
Lia xx
sweet and beautiful card Annie.......gr karin
Oh how cute are the kitten and the pup, Annie - a gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful card Annie the image is adorable
Great card !!!!!
A lovely CAS card Annie, such cute stamps.
xx
Being an animal lover this card is right up my alley, so super cute!
OMG ... look at those adorable animal filled stockings! How cute! Great card Sis!
Cute Christmas card, Annie.
Liz xx
What a sweet surprise to find in your Christmas stocking! Adorable, Annie!
A beautiful and very cute Christmascard Annie.
Greetings Miranda
So adorable!
A fun one and live the clean feel of it! Hugs, Gerrina
So cute and lovely and I like the CAS design!!
Awww I so love the kitty and puppy in the stockings, so very cute!
So cute!
Gr Ellen
So cute :)
All the best Jan
A Great Cute Christmas scene and moodboard Annie 👍
Have a nice day and weekend xx Epie
Sorry for being so late in commenting but I went away for Canadian Thanksgiving. Adorable! I love the little kitten and puppy in the stockings! A perfect card for our Peace on Earth mood board.
Post a Comment