Follow me

4 November 2025

C

 




Over at Beccy's Place the annual Christmas challenge

 continues with  the letter C using a stamp I purchased

way back in 2017 called

Aussie Christmas Clear Stamp

I think this was released when we had the bush fires which destroyed

most of our Koala family and wild life.

Coloured with copics, DSP 


9 comments:

Christine said...

sweet little Auzzie images 🐨🦘❤️

Margreet said...

Beautiful card Annie. Great story behind the stamp. I do own this as a digistamp.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful and cute card Annie.....gr karin

Beccy said...

Wow, this is fantastic Annie! I love the way you've used the heart as your image panel, offset with the same shape cut from patterned paper. The greens are fabulous and work perfectly with the Aussie animals. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous lovely layout too x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love the stamp and the colors!
It is a beautiful card, Annie!
Hugs

Donna said...

Fabulous fold and design, the kangaroo and kolola are adorable!

Liz said...

Fabulous card Annie, cute image and I love the fold.
Liz xx

Conniecrafter said...

So sweet, great coloring and design of the card!