Peace On Earth Christmas Challenges
is on again and we would love you to join in
with our theme from the mood board
and please give the teamies some ♥
The images were freebies on a group in facebook which I coloured
and added to Mintay DSP background
A Top Creative Winner and Top 3 will be chosen
AND . . .
Check out these amazing
PRIZE PACKAGES WE ARE OFFERING TO CELEBRATE OUR 100TH CHALLENGE
Prize #1
Crafters Companion Dance In The Snow Stamp set
Scrapbookdotcom Bear Shaker die
Simple Stories 6x8 Simple Vintage Fresh Snow paper pad
Hero Arts Ornaments Grid Stencil
Prize #2
Impression Obsession 'Special' stamp set
Catherine Poole 'Marvelous' die
Scrapbook.com 'Tag Toppers Etched Metal Dies'
Masking Magic
Sizzix 'Bee Hive' 11 dies thinlits


14 comments:
Yummy gingerbread men and card Annie
beautifulllllllllll Annie..........gr karin
It's a lovely card, Annie!!
Hugs
Thought about baking waffles today and adter seeing this delicious card made up my mind; I'm going to bake them! Have a great sunday!
This is darling, Annie! I love the pretty background paper you used for these sweet little gingerbread men.
What a cute card Sis and love the embossed envelope flap! Well done!
I'm sorry I'm not keeping up very good with my comments, but I'm adoring everything I see! This mood board is so cute and so are your stacked gingerbread people!
I like your gingerbread men card.
All the best Jan
Your gingerbreadmen are adorable!!
Lia xx
Great card with the gingerbread cookies on it Annie.
Karin
Lovely paper for these Gingerbread men to rest on.
So pretty
too cute, I do love the one wearing the sweater, such pretty paper and cute sentiment to go with them!
Love your stacked gingerbread men against that beautiful dsp! A perfect card for our Peace on Earth mood board!
Post a Comment