Follow me

7 November 2025

Fir Tree


Over at Beccy's Place the annual Christmas challenge continues with the letter F 

I am using Lavinia stamps,  Fir tree, and French Blue ink pad.  A frosty scene
 INSPIRATION WORDS:
Family, father Christmas, Feliz Navidad, feast, fir tree, frankincense, Frosty the snowman, fireplace, fruitcake, figgy pudding, festive, freebie, fussy cutting, fancy folds, flip flop card, fluorescent, fuchsia, French blue

9 comments:

Beccy said...

Ooooh, this is a pretty one Annie! The shades of purple and pink are gorgeous. Lovely stamps too.
Cheers,
Beccy

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Annie.........gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Amazing card!
I love the background!!
Hugs

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Awesome card Annie, looks like a landscape in a fairytale.
Greetings Miranda

Chrissy said...

Beautiful stamping and colourful skies Annie, just gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice Annie.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

gorgeous purple hues. I love the card xx

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, this is so gorgeous! I'm pretty sure I have all these stamps. It's been too long since I focused on my Lavinia stamps. This is beyond amazing, Annie!

Conniecrafter said...

So lovely, the color choices here are just wonderful, great scene!