Can you Handle the Pressure?
Food and/or Drink
Fun card, the mouse has so much expression on his face and the sentiment is perfect :)
Fin and cute card, Annie!!Hugs
cute and beautiful card Annie......gr karin
Now that mouse is ready to dive in his food plate for sure, super cute and fun!!
How interesting that you & Diane ended up using the same embossing folder! And, how different it looks used on blue vs the silver. OMG how adorable is that cute little hungry mouse! Awesome card Sis!
Ha! Love him for the food and/or drink theme! You and Diane used the same folder and now I'm going to have to look it up. So much fun!
Ooo look at him, he is hungry..lol.. fabulous fun card Annie..luv CHRISSYxx
Oh my GOSH!! I just laughed out loud. That MOUSE is absolutely hilarious. What a great card, and I really love your design too.
A fun card ...All the best Jan
How cute is he, sure brings a smile to my face, like the burlap piece behind and the fun embossing , great sentiment to go with it too!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Fun card, the mouse has so much expression on his face and the sentiment is perfect :)
Fin and cute card, Annie!!
Hugs
cute and beautiful card Annie......gr karin
Now that mouse is ready to dive in his food plate for sure, super cute and fun!!
How interesting that you & Diane ended up using the same embossing folder! And, how different it looks used on blue vs the silver. OMG how adorable is that cute little hungry mouse! Awesome card Sis!
Ha! Love him for the food and/or drink theme! You and Diane used the same folder and now I'm going to have to look it up. So much fun!
Ooo look at him, he is hungry..lol.. fabulous fun card Annie..
luv CHRISSYxx
Oh my GOSH!! I just laughed out loud. That MOUSE is absolutely hilarious. What a great card, and I really love your design too.
A fun card ...
All the best Jan
How cute is he, sure brings a smile to my face, like the burlap piece behind and the fun embossing , great sentiment to go with it too!
Post a Comment