Our 10th year to celebrate, Hosted by Diane,
being in this challenge design team myself for that period of time
I am proud, we are 10, and I am still here to celebrate.
Hand made flowers by myself. Die cuts & designer papers
Theme: Birthday (it's our 10 year)
Our fabulous mood board


17 comments:
beautiful card Annie........gr karin
Fabulous and yummy card Annie, and yes, we appreciate you hanging in there with us for all ten years, it's been a fun ride hasn't it??
This is lovely Annie! That sweet, multi-colored cupcake is pure delight!
This is fabulous Sis ... as are all your creations! 10 years ... wow can you believe it! And how awesome that you & I midway through that time frame were actually able to meet in person and spend 3 glorious days together! SO happy you have been & still are a member of our DD family! Here's to many, many more fun filled, crafty days ahead! Hugs
Very pretty Birthday Card Annie, Happy New Year also
Greetings Epie
A wonderful celebratory cupcake card
A great card to celebrate 10 years of good friendship and design team Fun. I love your fancy bow and the doily underneath the scripty sentiment. And best of all there is a cupcake. Who doesn't need Cake on their birthday question
What a beautiful way to celebrate, Annie! I could take a chunk out of that cupcake right now. Pretty flowers!
This is gorgeous, Annie!
Oooo, love the doily frame and that cupcake is by far the prettiest I've ever seen! Totally delightful celebration card!
You are celebrating with cake and that really belongs to a 10th birthdayparty! Thanks you so much for introducing me to the teamowners a few years ago: I am still so happy being in the team!!!
Lia xx
So pretty Annie is your card and congratulations on the 10 yr Anniversary x
Fabulous card to celebrate 10 years for Double D!
... and a great looking card to celebrate 10 years.
All the best Jan
Oh my goodness, that cupcake is making me drool. I love the "doily" in the background and those pretty pink flowers are the perfect final touch. Sweet little card.
so pretty, I love the framing, it has the feel of a doily, your flowers are lovely and that cupcake looks good enough to eat! Congrats on being apart for the whole 10 years
Beautiful card, flowers and dies-love the cupcake image.
Carol x
Post a Comment