My funny stamp is a cheapie from a past magazine
roughly coloured with prisma colour pencils and added
inside a polaroid frame I made.
Embossing folder is a James Martin one I think.
Textured cardstock.
Our funny mood board
theme is
Friends
at our challenges at
the prize is


16 comments:
The entire theme is great.
A beautifully framed fun image and sentiment
what a great and lovely card Annie......gr karin
For many, it's like that... first coffee, then let the day begin.
A beautiful card, Annie.
Hugs
Coffee with a friend is the best, fabulous friend card!!
No start of the day without coffee...These two like it!
Lia xx
This is great ... could be You & Me having a cuppa! lol
It's a great stamp, beautifully colored and designed. Love the framing!
Gorgeous, love the framing!
Great friendships often start out with a cup of coffee. You have captured this perfectly. I love the frame and your photo. Great job on the coloring too.
Great looking card.
All the best Jan
perfect image for this challenge, I like how you made it into a polaroid, pretty framing of it!
Great card and the sentiment is so true!!
Beautiful! Wonderful framed image of friends sharing coffee time. Love the intricate design on the frame!
Sweet card and that sentiment is wonderful. love your colour combo in the frame xx
What a fabulous card. I love all the layering, and your patterned paper background is perfect for the focal. So sweet, nothing better than coffee and a chat with a BFF!!!
Post a Comment