Follow me

16 March 2026

Happy Easter

 




Welcome to our challenge 2026

at All Dressed Up Challenges

visit our challenge blog to join in 
our theme is "anything Goes" with an ADU image

The image I am using is called 

Happy Easter 

coloured with copics,  prismacolour pencils, Embossing folder and

little easter bunny dies were used

We love to see you at our challenges but please do use

an ADU image to qualify.  We have many free ones available 

here  





14 comments:

meg said...

Love the background ef and embellishments you chose for your sweet image

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and beautiful card Annie......gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Sweet and cute card, Annie!!
Hugs

!neke said...

Great card Annie !!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, every bit of this is so danged cute!

Chrissy said...

So very cute Annie, love the little girl and all her bunny friends with their cotton tails..adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

MELODY JACOB said...

Such a sweet Easter card. The colouring is beautiful, and the little bunny details with the embossed background make the design so charming. www.melodyjacob.com

Gerrina said...

Funny how that one bunny is diferent! And I like this girl! Hugs, Gerrina

Lowcarb team member said...

A very sweet Easter card.

All the best Jan

Donna said...

How adorable, sweet image, like the bunnies and your embossed background!

Christine said...

sweet card, your bunnies are adorable xx I can't believe Easter is just around the corner.

papierelle said...

So cute and lovely!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Awww she is so sweet, and terrific coloring, love that sweet bunny border too!

Lowcarb team member said...

I thought I'd commented here? Perhaps not!
It's a cute Easter card.

All the best Jan