Follow me

2 March 2026

Wild and free


 Welcome to  our new challenge at

we have a theme of
anything goes  
Polychromo pencils and copic markers were used
and fussy cut on my scan n cut machine. 

I am using a new image for 2026,All of
the new [and older] images can be found in store here.

9 comments:

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love the picture with her curls and her coffee!!
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fab and cute card Annie...........gr karin

Sandra H said...

Such a cute card x

Gerrina said...

his brought a smile on my face...Fun one! Hugs, Gerrina

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! To cute! With enough coffee I can be wild and free.

Lowcarb team member said...

LOL What a great image that is :)

All the best Jan

Donna said...

This is so adorable!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness, love that expression and the rollers on her head, so fun!

Christine said...

Absolutely hilarious. I love that image 😂