Follow me

11 April 2026

Blue on Blue

 


My pansy die from Spellbinders were cut,

coloured with water colours and once dry

shaped and added to my dotty background.

Blue wool was used for the twine and my background

paper was also embossed by an unknown brand in my stash 


Our challenge is on again  at

and our theme is 
Blue on Blue 
with an embossing folder

17 comments:

Darlene said...

Just beautiful SIs! Love those pansies! Hope you & Bill are doing well ... miss you!!

meg said...

Wonderful layout and diecut watercoloured flowers

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Oh wauw these pansy 's/flowers are beautiful made. They look so realistic Annie. It's a lovely card.
Greetings Miranda

crafty-stamper said...

Great monochrome card, love the beautiful die-cut pansies and embossed backgrounds.
Carol x

Leslie Miller said...

Amazing watercolor, Annie! I'm a little in awe. I looked at this set and never imagined it so beautiful. Wowwowwow!

Ellen said...

Very beautiful Annie and yesss its blue…love it!
Grtz Ellen

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I adore these pansies.
They are wonderful!!
Hugs

Donna said...

Stunning card, your wate rcolored pansy are gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the two embossing together and the different shades of blues, the flowers are beautiful the way you colored them!

Liz said...

Fabulous card Annie, your pansies are so striking.
Liz xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so bright and beautiful Annie.........gr karin

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and the flowers are stunning as is the colour blue used

Gerrina said...

They look reshly picked! Beautiful! Enjoy the Sunday!

Chrissy said...

Your pansies are gorgeous Annie, love the water colouring, just lovely..

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

Beautiful pansy card, they are such pretty flowers xx
Sorry I haven't been to visit recently, I just got back from the UK visiting family and friends xx

papierelle said...

I love pansies and I love this card. Beautifully designed.

Lowcarb team member said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful card Annie.

All the best Jan