Follow me

1 April 2026

Stellar


 Join us a Double D challenges to be in for the win 

being inspired by our mood board. April 1st has always been

April Fools Day, So, this is funny

inspired by our lovely funny mood board.

Can't wait to see what you make and a 

great prize for the winner.



I used an old image from Bugaboo from when I was
on their design team. Stella always had a good sense
of humor. Coloured with zig water pens and paper pieced


13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahaha fabulous card Annie..........gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs

Vicki said...

LOL! Too funny! I no longer pop out of bed in the morning. This made me laugh for sure.

Barbara said...

Good one Annie! I love snarky sentiments. Can't get enough of them.

Darlene said...

LOL too funny and so true! LOL ... love the cat in the corner too! Awesome card Sis ... brought an immediate chuckle!

Diane said...

Haha, super fun card and so true too, I can't 'pop' out of bed myself!!

Gerrina said...

What a great text!! And great coloring! Hugs, Gerrina

Judy Woodland said...

HAHA......what a perfect card for this challenge. This is hilarious, and I love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Stella always made me laugh! I have a few as well, but no printer at this time. Bugaboo was a favorite place to shop. Love this sentiment. Cute, Annie!

Chrissy said...

Stellar is so funny Annie and I know what she means ha ha ha..fabulous fun card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

LOL This is brilliant :)

All the best Jan

Lia said...

Yep! This sentiment is so true !! LOL!! I love it.
Lia xx

Conniecrafter said...

Isn't that the truth, I love your coloring especially of her hair, and the expression on the cat :)