Follow me

16 May 2026

......and Relax

Welcome to our 

at All Dressed Up Challenges

visit our challenge blog to join in 
our theme is "anything Goes" with an ADU image

The image I am using is called 

.....and Relax  

with my own crazy background design

coloured with copics,  prismacolour pencils,  background was 

using water paints.



We love to see you at our challenges but please do use

an ADU image to qualify.  We have many free ones available 

here   

 

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a very beautiful card Annie......gr karin

Bernadet said...

Oooow what a cutie girl is this Annie!
Great background also.

Donna said...

Fabulous card and scent, like the dimension and coloring of the flowers.

Lowcarb team member said...

Great design Annie.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Awesome, you did a wonderful job on this, she is so sweet and wonderful coloring not only on her but your backgeound is just as wonderful!

papierelle said...

I love this card, it's perfect for me, I like to do yoga!!

Gerrina said...

She looks so perfect relaxed! Great page! Hugs, Gerrina