Follow me

20 May 2026

Splatter Splat

 


Join us at Double D challenges to be in for the win 

being inspired by our mood board 

and theme of Splatter.

The best way I found to do splats is shake a posca pen and

tap the end of the paper,  you will get a large variety of

sized splats. 


15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a colorful and lovely card Annie......gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love this card!!
Hugs

Vicki said...

Such a pretty mix of color with the pink/green combination. Using a Posca pen is a brilliant idea. I will have to try that. The floral patterned tag looks great splattered too.

Lia said...

Splatters all over...great card Annie!
Lia xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Annie- I love a bit of splattering!
xx

Darlene said...

Awesome creation Sis! BTW ... we are no longer offering prizes at any of our blogs including Double D ... shipping rates have just gotten too expensive to ship even within the USA!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous Annie…love the colors!
Grtz Ellen

Donna said...

Striking splatter card!!

Leslie Miller said...

You do know your way around a splatter! Your Posca pen results look amazing here. Love all the color!

Conniecrafter said...

Pretty pink and green splats on your background, neat tag to go with it!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous splatter Annie, I love good splatter, love the colours and on your on your tag too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks good Annie ... lovely colours together.

All the best Jan

Gerrina said...

Love the grungy look! Hugs, Gerrina

Barbara said...

I love my baens but I only have white and black. I didn't realize they came in so many colors and you've used them very creativily here.

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, that's a great way to use a Posca Pen. Well done, your spatters are amazing!!