Follow me

1 June 2026

Adventure skybound


 Welcome to  our new challenge at

we have a theme of
anything goes  
Polychromo pencils and copic markers, embossing folder were used
and fussy cut on my scan n cut machine. 

I am using a new image for 2026,All of
the new [and older] images can be found in store here.

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and lovely card Annie...........gr karin

Bernadet said...

Ooooh Annie, this is so stinkin'g cute!!
Love the image.
Great background!

meg said...

Your image made me smile absolutely brilliant card

Donna said...

Adorable nicely colored image and like the background!

Chris said...

So cute Annie, adorable image, lovely design and beautiful colouring.
xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a sweet creation, I like it :)

Happy June Wishes.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

🤣 he's adorable. I love the card xx

Gerrina said...

Wow super coloring! And a great omage... Hugs, Gerrina

Chrissy said...

Fantastic colouring Annie and love the fun and cute image, fabulous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

what a cute and lovely card Annie!!
Have a great day
Hugs

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, awesome coloring and I love those big eyes :)

Lena said...

Too cute! Such a fun and happy card. Beautifully done Annie.
Hugs,
Lena