Our challenge is on again at
and our theme is
Boys to Men
(Meaning Masculine~young to mature one or the other)
Using Dazzling Dots by Spellbinders
Silhouette from the net, postage die, stamped circle,
and a KaiserCraft tread wheel stamp
gorgeous card Annie.........gr karin
A brilliant masculine card Annie
That's a great male card! My son in law would like it too because of the motorcycle!Lia xx
Fabulous masculine card, love the images, silhouette figures and the wheel tread stamp.Carol x
It's a very well-made card with a difficult theme, as it's not easy to make cards for men.Hugs
This is a lovely card x
Very striking masculine card Annie!
I'm loving all the different details in this card, Annie! I've had fun looking at each element and admiring how they work together to sort of tell a story. Great guy card!
Love the collage and as always the texture is great! Hugs, Gerrina
Fantastic masculine card Annie, love the silhouette and the pop of colour from the bikes, is awesome..Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card Annie!Gr Ellen
A fabulous masculine card Annie.Greetings Miranda
A perfect masculine card ... I know of many recipients in my family that would like this.All the best Jan
What an awesome card and perfect inspiration. I always struggle to make masculine cards. Thank you!Lena xx
Awesome card Annie, I love the layout and the cool bikes xx
Post a Comment
15 comments:
gorgeous card Annie.........gr karin
A brilliant masculine card Annie
That's a great male card! My son in law would like it too because of the motorcycle!
Lia xx
Fabulous masculine card, love the images, silhouette figures and the wheel tread stamp.
Carol x
It's a very well-made card with a difficult theme, as it's not easy to make cards for men.
Hugs
This is a lovely card x
Very striking masculine card Annie!
I'm loving all the different details in this card, Annie! I've had fun looking at each element and admiring how they work together to sort of tell a story. Great guy card!
Love the collage and as always the texture is great! Hugs, Gerrina
Fantastic masculine card Annie, love the silhouette and the pop of colour from the bikes, is awesome..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card Annie!
Gr Ellen
A fabulous masculine card Annie.
Greetings Miranda
A perfect masculine card ... I know of many recipients in my family that would like this.
All the best Jan
What an awesome card and perfect inspiration. I always struggle to make masculine cards. Thank you!
Lena xx
Awesome card Annie, I love the layout and the cool bikes xx
Post a Comment