Welcome to our New Release and challenge
at All Dressed Up Challenges
The image I am using is called Play Day
Gosh, she's cute in all her pretty polka dots, and your fun card is a nice way to show her off!
She is a little cutie and love her colouring and glasses Annie, gorgeous card..Luv CHRISSYxx
Such a wonderful fold card and I just love the coloring you did on her, so cute!
Fantastic fold card , very pretty details Hugs Epie
So darn cute x
a cute and beautiful card Annie......gr karin
Looks cute.All the best Jan
Your polka dotted girl looks adorable with her bright colors, and the fun fold design shows her off in such a playful and cheerful way.
She looks a bit like trounle... Like gow you colored her! Enjoy the weekend!
So cute Annie. I love this diamond fold. xx
This diamond fold card is just perfect for your cutie and her pup. Beautifully done! xx
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Gosh, she's cute in all her pretty polka dots, and your fun card is a nice way to show her off!
She is a little cutie and love her colouring and glasses Annie, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Such a wonderful fold card and I just love the coloring you did on her, so cute!
Fantastic fold card , very pretty details
Hugs Epie
So darn cute x
a cute and beautiful card Annie......gr karin
Looks cute.
All the best Jan
Your polka dotted girl looks adorable with her bright colors, and the fun fold design shows her off in such a playful and cheerful way.
She looks a bit like trounle... Like gow you colored her! Enjoy the weekend!
So cute Annie. I love this diamond fold. xx
This diamond fold card is just perfect for your cutie and her pup. Beautifully done! xx
Post a Comment