Your card is so attractive and could be a great masculine card. I often find those hard to make, but this one with the frame and the feather is quite good.
Setting the feathers against the kraft background gives the card a calm, earthy feel, and the soft splatters and simple frame keep the design clean and elegant.
26 comments:
beautiful card Annie....gr karin
Absolutely beautiful 💚🩵💙
Your card is so attractive and could be a great masculine card. I often find those hard to make, but this one with the frame and the feather is quite good.
BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous design! Thanks for inspiration!
Simply lovely, Annie! Muted and elegantly earthy. It's perfect for any gender.
Beautiful and so elegant Annie, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful CAS style card
Beautiful card Annie, so stylish.
Liz xx
These are beautiful, Annie!
Your card looks really noble!!
A beautiful, peaceful card Annie - a great use of the inspiration images
Blessings
Maxine
Love the beautiful feathers and background splats.
Carol x
Prachtige kaart Annie !!!!
What a beautiful card Annie. Also like the winter card.
Absolutely lovely card, Annie!
Hugs
What a beautiful looking card.
All the best Jan
Love how you have brought these together with the string, neat blotchy background too!
A great card in earth tones. I am a fan!
Lia xx
Such a cool card, very striking and great picture with the vase!
This is a gorgeous design, Annie! Love the gold foiling against the tan. Beautiful feathers and spattered background.
Elegant and beautiful card Annie, a very classy card!!
Setting the feathers against the kraft background gives the card a calm, earthy feel, and the soft splatters and simple frame keep the design clean and elegant.
Wow this one is stunning! Love the nature colors and how you placed all the elemenrs! Hugs, Gerrina
So beautifully elegant with the gold feathers on Kraft xx
Well this is simply beautiful. I LOVE your design, I think I better pin for future reference!!!
Well, my friend, feathers give me the hibbie-jibbies. Don't like them at all, but your card is beautiful!
xxx
Post a Comment