Follow me

1 August 2026

silly golfer

 Welcome to  our new challenge at

we have a theme of
anything goes  
Polychromo pencils and copic markers were used 
Printing up the image onto the background paper
before colouring in.
I am using Silly golfer

I am using a new image for 2026, All of
the new [and older] images can be found in store here.

16 comments:

Chris said...

Such a fun image Annie- thought it was pre-coloured until I read your post- great job!
xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wauw your coloring looks stunning Annie. I thought it was a printed pre colored image. A fun and really awesome card.
Greetings Miranda

Chrissy said...

He is so fun and colourful Annie and I love the background..

luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

A wonderful fun image and card,it made me smile

Christine said...

I love all the bright colours, such a fun card xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Your coloring looks stunning Annie!
It's a beautiful card
Hugs

karin said...

That's a funny one Annie, love this card!
Karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and fun card Annie.......gr karin

Sandra H said...

Such a fabulous and fun image used on your stunning card Annie x

Conniecrafter said...

So fun, great coloring, perfect for a golfer's birthday!

Gerrina said...

What great coloring! The card looksso fresh! Hugs,Gerrina

papierelle said...

Absolutly great card and soooo funny!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Annie - a great result
Blessings
Maxine

Leslie Miller said...

Ha, cute! Amazing coloring!

Lena said...

This is such a fun card. I love, love your colouring.
xx

Lowcarb team member said...

A great FUN card.

All the best Jan