Our challenge is on again at
and our theme is
Trees with an embossing folder
Using all Lavinia stamps and Elements inks
for my project and Spellbinders 3D patchwork embossing folder
note: due to injury in recovery two weeks ago and
suffering concussion and a sprained hand I am hoping to get back soon to visit you all.... Thanks for your commenting and visits xx

18 comments:
wow gorgeous card Annie........love this one...........gr karin
It's a beautiful Christmas card, Annie.
I'm surprised at how well the lavender tones work with this theme.
Hugs from Spain
A beautiful image in gorgeous colours, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
What a beautiful scene you have created!! Hope you are healing okay after your terrible ordeal! Hugs
oh wow! This is so beautiful. Love the colours and the embossing. I hope you are feeling better soon - take care.
I can't stop looking at this, Annie! I have to say this might be the most beautiful Lavinia card I've ever seen. The embossed background panel makes a huge difference overall, but the image panel you created is pure magic. Then I read about your injury. Oh, my word, I'm so sorry! Recovery is #1, and I hope you feel much better soon!
Wauwww I love, love this card Annie. So beautiful in these colors. Sometimes the sky has these colors at the early morning, just a little bit paler. Beautiful stamps did you use. Hope your injury gets better soon.
Greetings Miranda
Oh dear Annie, that does not sound good. I hope you have a speedy recovery
So sorry to hear of your injuries, I hope your recovery goes quickly for you and you heal well. Wow this is gorgeous, beautiful winter scene and I just love that patchwork embossing!
Stunning in these purple colors!! Enjoy the weekend!
A beautiful card Annie - simple and stunning - love a monochrome card and this is exquisite in the blue tones.
Good to hear you are on the mend - that was a nasty 'accident' - continued prayers.
Blessings
Maxine
A gorgeous wintery scene Annie. Love the embossed frame too.
Sorry to hear you've had an injury - I wish you a speedy recovery.
Lorraine x
Nice wintry trees.
All the best Jan
Sorry to read about your injury, sending 'recover well' wishes to you, and some {{hugs}}
All the best Jan
Stunning card Annie, fabulous scene and like the embossed background. Wishing you a speedy recovery, take your time and rest to get back to normal.
A beautiful magical card Annie…love it!
Gr Ellen
It looks like something out of a fairy tale, absolutely beautiful!
Dear Annie, I hope 🙏 you are well 9n the road to recovery. This card is beautiful, heartwarming and magical.
Post a Comment