This is so sweet and adorable, aNNie! The red and white design with contrasting layers look great. I adore the beading detail on the right. It's such a lovely touch. Thank you for joining our 'Crop It!' challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx
What a gorgeous card Annie - the red and white around the image set it off beautifully, and the simplicity of the design lets the image 'sing' Blessings Maxine
OH Annie, such a darling little pup!! What a sweet face and beautifully colored! I love all things with puppies and dogs - I have a smile on face seeing this cutie!
Gorgeous Christmas card Annie, such a sweet card, perfect for Christmas. I love the little Christmas in the corner is it a die? Hope your team won!! hugs sharon :)
30 comments:
So sweet Annie,a lovely tribute to your dear dad also,I am not interested in candy xx🌹
The beading on this is very pretty. The card is cute and I love the sparkle. [Bunny]
This is so sweet and adorable, aNNie! The red and white design with contrasting layers look great. I adore the beading detail on the right. It's such a lovely touch. Thank you for joining our 'Crop It!' challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx
What a cutie, love the simplicity of the design.
What a cutie, love the simplicity of your design...
Annie, that is so adorable. Love the sparkles on the hat. Also the snowflake with the beads is a gorgeous embellishment.
Annie, this is a fabulous card. How cute is this little puppy!
Valerija xx
Ooooh...this is so cute, Annie!
Super card Annie, that little puppy is so cute xx
Gorgeous puppy card. Hugs, Valerie
Cudowna karteczka:) Pieknie sie błyszczy :) 101 lat to niesamowity wiek . gRATULACJE :)
What a gorgeous card Annie - the red and white around the image set it off beautifully, and the simplicity of the design lets the image 'sing'
Blessings
Maxine
Adorable puppy...love your card!
xxx Margreet
Lovely christmas card Annie, i love the cute image.
Hugs
Kuni
It's a darling card with that cute puppy!
Great choice of image Annie, he's adorable. Love the way you've framed him and your striking red/white design...fabulous!
Chris
x
A so sweet card aNNie, love this cute puppy in the frame and the sparkling on his hat!
absolutely adorable Annie, love the snowflake embellishment, Kate x
this is cute and a little sparkle, so nice
I could just take this puppy home. Love the bling and the cute Christmas die sentiment too x
Adorable sweet image Annie ..fabulous colouring and love his sparkly trim and cute frame..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Soooo cute Annie and love the image too! hope your enjoying your weekend take care x
Really cute image and love the layout
Carol x
So Adorable Annie. Footy is over for another year.. Glad that the Tigers won,,,Loz
A wonderful Christmas card, the puppy looks so cute.
Yvonne xx
As sweet as can be and what a lovely embellie, aNNie! Thanks so much for joining our 'Crop it' challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
This is so pretty card!
hugs
Adorable card Annie! Fabulous coloring...love the glitter on his hat!
Brenda
OH Annie, such a darling little pup!! What a sweet face and beautifully colored! I love all things with puppies and dogs - I have a smile on face seeing this cutie!
Gorgeous Christmas card Annie, such a sweet card, perfect for Christmas.
I love the little Christmas in the corner is it a die?
Hope your team won!!
hugs
sharon :)
Post a Comment