Follow me

24 September 2017

Silhouette of Autumn

Sometimes it's good to play CAS. I never could
make these cards but lately love the variety of
different cards and challenging myself.
The yellow cardstock is only for photo taking as the white card
wouldn't show up.

My background was made  using the scraps from another
card distress oxide inks
sprayed onto a stamping block, spritzed with water
then smeared over my water paper.
An old silhouette stamp which
was converted from a wooden block to use on the misti..

Challenge:
Watercolour .....silhouette





I will visit you all tomorrow,  not able to today.

48 comments:

Fikreta said...

Your card is so nice.
So colorful.
Hugs

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card aNNie, love the colors! Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is a wonderful stamp and wonderful background. Great CAS card.

Valerija said...

What a fabulous card, I love the colours.
Valerija xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is very beautiful!
greetings Elke

Je@net said...

Wow....you made a simply beautiful card, Annie!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the warm colours. Hugs, Valerie

Shirley Young said...

Very effective Annie xx

Margreet said...

So beautiful!
xxx Margreet

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I too have to try with CAs cards, sometime... I love yours, so warm and striking with the fab inked background! The silhouette pops very well on it!!
Hugs!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamp and background
Carol x

aga-craft said...

Śliczna, romantyczna karteczka :)

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Annie, love autumnal background and wonderful silhouette.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Loll said...

Love the bright and cheerful colours of your background, Annie! Your silhouette image and sentiments really pop. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Chris said...

Fabulous CAS card Annie, stunning background contrasts beautifully with the silhouette stamps.
Chris
xx

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful - the colours of autumn with the feel of Summer!
Happy Sunday!

Laine said...

Great depth of colour Annie.
Laine
xx

Bunny said...

I love this CAS and the colors of yellow and orange are beautiful. [Bunny]

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,

Wow, lot of great creations you've made the last few weeks!
Liselot

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous once again Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Annie, love it, Kate x

Kuni said...

Wonderful card and autumn coors Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Jane said...

Stunning background, love its vibrancy. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Cheryl said...

I would never guess you had trouble with CAS, Annie! Love the colors in the background, they are gorgeous.

Cheryl said...

I would never guess you had trouble with CAS, Annie! Love the colors in the background, they are gorgeous.

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous swiped watercoloured acrylic block background using DOX inks, aNNie:-) I love your stamped silhouette image on your background layers. A Beautiful CAS design my friend. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs..

KandA said...

What a beautiful card Annie. Love the CAS design and gorgeous colours xx

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card Annie,
Love the pretty colours,
Hugs
Ans x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Annie. I love the warm colour of your background.
Greetings Miranda

ionabunny said...

Very pretty. Love the contrast with the silhouette and the stitching is a nice detail. Hugz

Chrissy said...

Love the background colours..so striking and bright and love silhouette stamping and CAS design..dont do it,but love it..maybe I should challenge myself too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Annie l love Autumn and your colouring is beautiful x

pam said...

Wonderful CAS card Annie, wish I could achieve this style! looks so classy, wonderful colours and stamping.
Hugs Pam x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Annie, beautiful colours - such a striking design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Wow that background with the oxides is fabulous and what a great effect the silhouette stamping has on it ...love it x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and background Annie..Loz

Carol S. said...

OMG!!!! Annie this is a fantastic card. I absolutely love it! Stunning. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Kathleen said...

Another stunning creation, always love black on a lovely bold background.
From 30th will be AWOL for 2 weeks so not ignoring you.

Kath x

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful CAS card, I love the colour panel with the strong black image.
Yvonne xx

Mrs A. said...

This is gorgeous and CAS nailed straight on its head. Hugs Mrs A.

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Annie. The background is amazing and I love the flowers silhouette. Kisses, my friend.

GerJanne said...

Love your CAS card. Beautiful colours.
GerJanne

Tindaloo said...

Fabulous cas card ♥ oxide inks looks so yummy :)

Bonnie said...

You have mastered CAS, Annie! This silhouette is stunning on the bright, beautiful background! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

misteejay said...

What a lovely card Annie. I love colourful backgrounds with black stamping over - it looks so effective.
Toni xx

Christine said...

gorgeous background for your silhouette stamp, you can't beat the misty for this type of work:) I love the stitched edges. thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour.

sharon said...

Wow Annie I do love the background colours. I should be brave and play around more!
Good Luck.
hugs
sharon:)

ÅsaJ said...

Such a beautiful card in Autumn colors! FAB! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa