Mixed media and stamping day yesterday
Today, it's outdoor in the sunshine and do a bit of cleaning up
after the wind, leaves and dust everywhere.
My card and tag is as bright as our sunshine today.
Today, it's outdoor in the sunshine and do a bit of cleaning up
after the wind, leaves and dust everywhere.
My card and tag is as bright as our sunshine today.
My tag has gesso, dylusion sprays, paint and crackle paste on it.
My paper for my hand made flowers were sprayed with dylusion sprays.
The background for my card base was made on the gelli plate and
bright paint..
My paper for my hand made flowers were sprayed with dylusion sprays.
The background for my card base was made on the gelli plate and
bright paint..
Challenges:
Rubber Dance forever challenge
**
Rubber Dance....mood board colours

Using..Rubber Dance Vintage Script
Hummingbird
Affirmations
**
Dies R Us.....die cut handmade flowers
Rubber Dance forever challenge
**
Rubber Dance....mood board colours

Using..Rubber Dance Vintage Script
Hummingbird
Affirmations
**
Dies R Us.....die cut handmade flowers
Fanciful flourish Cheery Lynn
Cheery Lynn Fishtails
Poppystamps...stitched bloom trio
**
Stamp Garden....autumn [using the colours]
**
Tuesday Morning Sketches....

**
Scrappy Land..a/g
Fanciful Flourish Cheery Lynn
**
Happy Little Stampers.....Mixed Media collage

Cheery Lynn Fishtails
Poppystamps...stitched bloom trio
**
Stamp Garden....autumn [using the colours]
**
Tuesday Morning Sketches....

**
Scrappy Land..a/g
Fanciful Flourish Cheery Lynn
**
Happy Little Stampers.....Mixed Media collage

65 comments:
Wow! This is stunning! Love these vibrant colors. Thank you joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Its so nice!
Hugs
wonderful colors! Love this card
Elma
that is very nice.. this colours *wow* !!!
Happy Day Elke
Wow....this is so beautiful, Annie!
Gorgeous and vibrant card! Hugs, Valerie
Awwww..... It's a so bright warm and vibrant mixed media !!! Amazing use of colours!!
Love it! The crackle paste on the tag adds a fab texture!
Annie, what wonderful bright colors.
Wonderful project. I love the colours.
I'm sorry because I was not on your blog for a while, I was on summer vacation.
Hugs,
Valerija
PANG waue what an explosion of colours super gorgeous and love love this
I needed these warm and luscious colours to brighten my day today Annie! Thank you for that! xxx
A fantastic card Annie, I love those vibrant colours.
Sue xx
Beautiful Annie,love your brilliant colours!
What a vibrant and cheerful tag and card Annie - looks as though you made your own sunshine while it was wet and windy!
Blessings
Maxine
/Absolutely gorgeous, Annie! i love the vibrant colours, the sprays have done great job and I like the crackle on the tag and the sentiment.
Wow, this is gorgeous, Annie, a feast for the eyes. A gorgeous colour palette. I love your sprayed flowers and gelli plate background, and all the little touches.
Absolutely AMAZING dear Annie! Gorgeous!
Beautiful card Annie...zo nice and colorful...
greetings Rosina
Sunshine on a card and brought a huge smile to my face...Thank you for sharing this glorious card x
Awesome Annie, I c an feel the warmth and sunshine radiating from it - and boy is that is short supply in the UK this year.
B x
A fantastic tag! Your use of colour is wonderful. Love the beautiful vibrant colours. Lucky you to have some sunshine. First week of Spring and we have had bitter weather. Snow in Ballarat, in the Otways and even at the seaside resort of Lorne. Bring on Summer!!!
This is what I'd call an explosion of vivid color and design! I love the mixed media look of this fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and we look forward to seeing you again next week!
This is a beautiful mixed media card/tag creation. The colors are unbelievable and I love the hummingbird. [Bunny]
it's very bright and lovely Annie
Gr Karin
This is wonderful Annie, love those gorgeous cheery colours xx
WOW! Love these HOT colors Annie! Beautiful composition! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Die Cut Handmade Flowers’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!
Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.
Hallo liebe Annie,
eine fantastische und sehr farbintensive Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich bewundere die Leuchtkraft deine Farben. Deine Gestaltung gefällt mir sehr gut. Eine wunderschöne TAG Karte. Hugs Silvi
Gorgeous card Annie,
love the bright colours and the pretty flower,
hugs,
Ans x
Wow, it's stunning, Annie!! What fabulous texture!! The colors are so gorgeous!! I love the details!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Fantastic card and Tag Annie. Love the bright colours..Loz
Stunning....love the vibrant colors!
xxx Margreet
This is stunning Annie and wonderful colors.
Hugs
Kuni
Gorgeous "sunset" of colors Annie! Love the tag as well as the background with the leaves and flower!
Brenda
Beautiful card with gorgeous colours,Annie.
Gr,Sylvia x
Gorgeous work Annie, beautiful colours.
Hugs Pam x
So beautiful! the colours are so rich absolutely stunning Annie as always xx
A beautiful card Annie, gorgeous colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
The mixture of colors is just gorgeous. Like a sunset. Such a pretty creation.
Its a gorgeous mixed media card Annie, the colours look wonderful, makes me almost feel the heat of the warm day you wrote about in the post.
Yvonne xx
Bright and Beautiful creation, what a fabulous mood board and a really super card.
Kath x
Fabulous rich colour and detail Annie.
Laine
x
A Wow, very colourful tag! Love the selection of colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Wow what gorgeous colours, brightened up a wet evening
Fabulous colours Annie. Great cardvx
Annie this is gorgeous, what amazing colours! Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Rubber Dance. Sue xx
Love this gorgeous and bright tag Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Wonderful colours and textures Annie...gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wonderful colours and I love the tag idea on the card.
Nunzia
Fabulous tag and card love the vibrant colours
Carol x
Stunning! I love the vibrant colors!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Gorgeous creation aNNie, love the vibrant colors and every detail!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads
Gorgeous card!! I love the colors!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That
Wow!!! Your vibrant colors and all your amazing textured mixed media elements really make your beautiful collage Pop! TFS aNNie...Hugs
This is just beautiful! LOVE your colorful background and that tag was the perfect addition. Your flower is gorgeous & I know you made someone very happy when they received this! Thanks for joining our "Die Cut Handmade Flowers" challenge at Dies R Us!
Wow, Annie, what a stunning mixed media card! I love that image of the hummer on that gorgeous chunky tag and your color combination! Love, love, LOVE your card! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapy Land! Hugs! Sara Emily
Wow that's some serious colour you have there Annie, fantastic and fiery! Thanks so much for joining us at the Rubber Dance blog too ;)
Hugs
Donna xx
Gorgeous card, Annie. Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge.
Hugs, Anita
Beautiful!
Hi Annie, what a great, fresh and popping autumn card. I love the bright, intense colours you chose and the combination of the tag wit all the little perfect arranged decorations.
Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.
Hugs and good luck
Claudia
Stunning work. Thank you for using our stamps on your card. I love all the details and texture. Thank you so much for joining the Rubber Dance Colour Challenge this month. xx Susanne.
Oh Annie, I am just loving your use of these vibrant colors! Such an awesome and artistic design. Hugs, Autumn
Wow these colors are so bright. Lovely warm feelings looking at it.
Thanks for playing with us at HLS Mixed Media Challenge.
Good luck!! Michelle(DT)
This is such a gorgeous tag. I love the bright and sunny colors.
Thanks for playing with us at HLS Mixed Media Challenge.
Good luck!! Michelle(DT)
This is SO gorgeous!
Yet another late comment from me... trying to catch up here :-)
Thank you so much for entering our Forever Challenge at Rubber Dance once again! Beautiful!! ♥ Bibi
Post a Comment