My dog has one awesome life and is my shadow
where ever I go.....anything for food!
Love my Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs but don't use them
often enough so this challenge was just perfect.
Coloured with copic markers and used a bit of 'girly' things
for my girly dog card.
where ever I go.....anything for food!
Love my Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs but don't use them
often enough so this challenge was just perfect.
Coloured with copic markers and used a bit of 'girly' things
for my girly dog card.
challenge:
Simon Monday....It's a dog's life
46 comments:
So cute and a great card Annie, xxx
Gorgeous card Annie, I just linked my 'dog' directly after yours. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Oooh...what a cutie!
Love it Annie, a really funky stamp!
Wonderful card Annie, your dog is fantastic. Love the dies you have used, too.
Valerija xx
So cute adn beautiful collered. Love it!
Hugs, Petra
Cute girly card and cute girly dog x
Wow... what a wonderful and cute card Annie, i love it.
Hugs
Kuni
Cute! Just love that tongue! Where would we be without our beloved dogs!
happy weekend
hugs
Chris
x
Hi Annie, a cute little dog and love the pretty dies you used. Have a good weekend... Megan
Very sweet Girly card, the dog is so cute.
Adorable dog, so fun, and such lovely girly design! Love it! :D
Adorable card. Love that it is girly looking with all the pink. That is one of my favorite crazy dogs. [Bunny]
Your dogs has for sure such a beautiful life like this unique card is ! Lucky dog!
WOW lovely use of the die cuts...love the fan...isnt it a diversions one...I have been eyeing it in a craft shop and debating whether to get it!!!
Cute dog Annie and I love how you have prettied the card up xx
Cute and beautiful card
Hi Annie. Your comment has just made m laugh out loud...people are going to think we've finally lost the plot. A great card...I'm not sure how a dog card became so pretty but it is. Xxx
Gorgeous doggy card with great coloring and pretty details!
xxx Margreet
Such a fabulous creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Fabulous Annie, love the die cuts you have used to showcase this gorgeous dog. Wonderful lace too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
I love your girly dog card, the TH images are so cute.
Dogs do give such love when we have them in out homes.
Yvonne xx
Awh so cute . Butter wouldn't melt would it!! Lovely and girly. Hugs Mrs A.
Fabulous card and great crazy dog stamp
Carol x
Oh my gosh, I love, love this!! That dog is so sweet!! The layers and details are fabulous!! Gorgeous card, Annie!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Super DUPER cute!! The doggie image is cute and I love all of the fun dies used.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Very cute and pretty card, love the sweet dog and all the wonderful die cursus,
hugs
Ans x
Annie, your card is just adorable. Love those dies, lace and flowers!!!
Full of fun and detail Annie. Great card!
Laine
xx
Hi Annie.......So gorgeous is your card l just love your doggy image it's so adorable sending lots of love x
Fantastic card Annie, love these stamps! dont use mine either! love the die cuts and colours.
Hugs Pam x
What a fun dog Annie and she looks lovely all decked out with the pink and dies cuts and flowers..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Very nice this cute dog Annie and also very nice punches for this card used ... a real beauty ...
Hugs Rosina
Some fantastic dies used here Annie and a really super fun image.
Kath x
A very cute image, beautifully coloured and an amazing collection of stunning dies, Making a fab card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
What a wonderful dog image, gorgeous card x
so adorable card!
A beautiful card Annie, a super image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
He is sooo Cute Annie...Loz
Hah! I just love this happy pooch and I agree with you - I need to use these crazy dogs, cats and birds way more often than I do!
This is such a fun and beautiful card! The dog image and the background embellishments are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)
so cute!
Annie- in the night before dec 6 the kids put their boots before the door and _St. Niklaus bring all brav kids sweets in the night or little gifts and put it in the boots! sometimes he visits the kids during the day :-) the song is:
Lasst uns froh und munter sein, und uns recht von Herzen Freud, lustig lustig trallala la -bald is Nikolaus Abend da!
Is an old song here in Germany
Have a nice day
Elma
I love this Annie, really cute xx
What a delightful card Annie - so feminine, dog and all :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Absolutely fabulous card Annie, I love these TH images, great design and colours, Kate x
Adorable card Annie! Fabulous coloring...awesome dies, too!
Brenda
Post a Comment