Been a while since I had a chance to play with my
Aurora Wings images.
My image is called Wine Sprite
coloured with copic markers and a few water colour
clip artwork for my background.
Aurora Wings images.
My image is called Wine Sprite
coloured with copic markers and a few water colour
clip artwork for my background.
We live in the region of the Hunter Valley, here in
New South Wales, a wine growing district.
My card is made for a friend who has recently
retired from the sales area in the Barossa Valley,
which is where we used to live in South Australia.
It too is a wine growing area. On the edge of each row of
grapes they grow roses. Why? Read Here.

New South Wales, a wine growing district.
My card is made for a friend who has recently
retired from the sales area in the Barossa Valley,
which is where we used to live in South Australia.
It too is a wine growing area. On the edge of each row of
grapes they grow roses. Why? Read Here.
Challenge
Aurora wings....Bingo



60 comments:
Wow, this is stunning Annie, I love the colours you've used.
Sue xx
Your friend will say .......CHEERS!!!!!
I know the Barossa Valley from watching Master Chef (we are addicted!!!)........looks like a fabulous spot to live!!
xx Irene
Wat een mooie kaart. Leuk ook, hoe je de digi bij het plaatje hebt gecombineerd. De digi ook erg mooi ingekleurd.
Fijn weekend.
xXx Astrid.
Great card Annie. That will be perfect for your friend. Love the image and your scene. Have a wonderful weekend. I got a nursing job as a Utilization Review Nurse for a Health Insurance Company. I have to start work on March 19th since they have an orientation that begins on that date so I have ONE week of freedom. I just have not been sick, knock on wood, no colds or sinus infections this year because I have not been stressed, got sleep and have been exercising. So I just hope that I can continue my crafting (I know that I won't be able to do as much, but I also want to continue with my healthy behaviors). I will also have to go to bed at a decent hour.
Beautiful card. Love the way you have combined with the roses. and by that making it so personnal for your friend! Love the digi too! Creative regards, Gina
A real beauty, Annie!
Gorgeous card which suits perfectly for your retired friend. I have seen that region in Master Chef.
Enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet
Totally stunning card Annie as always your talents really shines through with this one x
My kind of girl love it, xxxc
Lovely colorful card Annie.....I love the image and how you made the combination with the rest of your items.
Have a great weekend....xxx Plony
I'll say yes to a glass of red Annie. The vineyard growing roses too sounds wonderful. Your card is gorgeous and your friend will certainly appreciate it. Christine xx
Fantastic color, glitter and amazing image, this card has got it all.
Fantastic coloring and a lovely card!
Oh this is fabulous so apt and how lovely living in a wine growing area. I'm sure your friend will truly appreciate this beautiful thoughtful retirement card Love and hugs Carole x
Przepiekna nastrojowa karteczka :) pozdrawiam :)
A glass of wine sounds good to me Annie.
Its a fantastic card for your friend.
Yvonne xx
Cute image and a brilliant design, gorgeous flowers.
Tom Jones did release the song but the version that stuck in my head was by Shirley Bassey.
Kath x
Fabulous card Annie, such a cute little 'sprite' and all that pretty detail...wow..gorgeous!!
She's a gorgeous image and you've coloured her beautifully Annie. The background is perfect too, a fabulous card.
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
x
Beautiful card Annie, love the colours and gorgeous image and flowers :)
Hugs Kaz xx
Fabulous design aNNie!! This lovely card is just perfect for your friend!! Great colouring on the sprite and fabulous embellishments!
Love the idea of red wine ad roses together in his farm, I find it very Latin! :D
Beatiful card Annie, your colouring is wonderful.
You do live in a wonderful part of the world :) we are very lucky to live in such a beautiful country.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs
sharon :)
This is so cute & also really beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful card and coloring!!!
Oh wow Annie, this is fabulous!just perfect for your friend, so gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx
That's what you've put together so beautifully from the color scheme!!
Happy weekend
Elke
WOW Annie, this is stunning! I love the sweet image and the gorgeous way you have incorporated the wine making image.
Hugs
Linda xxxx
What a sweet stamp Annie and I are completely happy with your beautiful card and that without a glass of wine, haha have a nice weekend!
xx Gerie
Fabulous card Annie - perfect for the occasion
Well, first of all, that's an interesting story about the roses and the horses. Second, your card is just beautiful! Darling little wine sprite, so beautifully colored and perfect for your friend, being personalized with the "Hunter Valley". Very special!
Such fabulous use of this sweet image Annie. Love your card. With my DT hat on, thank you so much for joining us for the Bingo Challenge at Aurora Wings!
Laine
xx
Oh my goodness, this is spectacular, Annie!! I love the sweet image!! She's gorgeous!! I love the scene you've created and the vines and flowers!! It's so amazing!! Your friend will treasure it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Amazing card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Hi Annie
Lovely card and beautifully coloured.
Thank you for answering the question about how you photograph your cards.
Your pictures are always so bright and clear.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Stunning card and image Annie..Loz
She is so cute with her glass with red wine! Beautiful card!!
GerJanne
Wonderful card Annie, the image is very cute, love the stort about the Roses,
Ansx
Beautiful card! Proost (cheers)!
best regards,
Syl
Gorgeous card Annie, beautiful image and colours.
Pam x
Beautiful card,cute image and sounds perfect for your friend-great idea with the roses
Carol x
Stunning card Annie! Gorgeous coloring and I love the water colored clip art...makes a great scene!
Brenda
its gorgeous card!
Your colouring is fantastic and love the adorable image. A beautiful scene you have created. Happy Sunday Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Enjoyed reading the stories/yarns over on the link about the roses....who knows which one might be true? Perfect card to depict the wine, the valley and the red roses. Thank you for sharing x
A super card Annie, such a fabulous image and design - I am drinking a nice glass of red at the moment!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Hi Annie, AI raise my glass to your lovely card. Such a sweet image so beautifully coloured. I like how your have customised it for your friend.
Geelong, where I live, has a number of well known award winning wineries. My son has worked in a number of wineries but is now gone into the reail side.
Hi Annie. This is such a perfect card for your retiring friend, and it's a delightful image, with your usual perfect coloring. Love how you have the reds shaded so exquisitely, as that's usually such a difficult color to control (for me anyway).It looks wonderful placed upon the delicate doily with the trailing floral display. TFS & Hugs
Gorgeous colors in this card, Annie! Now I want a glass of wine, lol.
Beautiful card Annie..love the image and colouring and love the background and card design..I used to work at vineyards handpicking speciality grapes for 3 years and know what the roses are for..very clever.
Luv CHRISSYxx
What more can I say,beautiful Annie!
wonderful decorated and colored card!
Elma
Beautiful card Annie and very interesting to read about the wine and the roses xx
What a beautiful card, really wonderful ! I tasted some lovely Australian wine lately, called "Stamp" (very fitting for our hobby, ha, ha). Hugs, Enny
Great card Annie.
Love the cute image and your fantastic colouring.
Valerija xx
what a special card with the vine and roses and cute image colored so perfectly! Love the doily too!
What a beautiful card Annie - so lovingly designed for a friend, and so appropriate.
Blessings
Maxine
YES, please! LOL I also live in a wine growing region and can fully appreciate this beautiful card. Fabulous coloring and design, aNNie! Good to see you and thanks so much for playing Bingo with us at Aurora Wings. xxD
Amazing card. Love your layout on it and beautiful coloring. Thanks so much for playing Bingo with us at Aurora Wings.xx
Gorgeous card Annie :-) the image is super cute and I love the door to the wine cellar, absolutely fabulous! :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Who can resist a glass of red? This is gorgeous, aNNie! I love your coloring on the Wine Sprite featuring the rich red. The design is fantastic. What a perfect card for your friend! Thank you for playing Bingo with us at AWCB. Mitzi xx
Post a Comment