Follow me

29 March 2018

Lilac Sprite

is celebrating their 65th challenge and their 4th Anniversary.
How cool is that? Big Congratulations to Mitzi and DT.
Lilac Sprite is one of the images I am using for this challenge.
This is a free one from the artist, thank you Mitzi, so if you get this image,
show it off in the challenge too.

Challenge:
Aurora Wings..only Aurora Wings sprite allowed.

62 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Annie
Dianne xx :)

Shirley said...

Beautiful Annie love the vibrant colours and your colouring is amazing as susual.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsArtwork.

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige kaart met deze schattige digi. Prachtig ingekleurd. Mooi papier heb je gebruikt en een prachtige vlinder met parels.

xXx Astrid.

Valerija said...

Ohhh...what a stunning card Annie ...I love it!
Valerija xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

Plony said...

Your card is so sweet and the image sooooo cute......
Lovely colors.....I simply love this.
xxx Plony

chrissie said...

Such a beautiful card Annie and your colouring in is perfect.

Have a lovely weekend

Hugs Chrissie xx

Jane Savage said...

All that gorgeous purple, Annie! Just stunning! xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin

GerJanne said...

She is sweet and I like her hair....

Jo said...

Beautiful.....love the colour & that gorgeous paper x

DonnaMundinger said...

Such gorgeous purples and perfect paper, Annie! Love your beautiful coloring of Lilac Sprite and very sweet details. Thanks so much for joining out Sprite Delight V and 4th anniversary celebration at Aurora Wings. xxD

Irene said...

She looks adorable Annie, a gorgeous card (as always hihi).
Will you let me know when your B-Day is????
Despite the sorrow over Thye..happy Easter!!!

xx Irene

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie your card is so cute,well done my friend xx

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you my friend - such a beautiful card as always and sorry to hear about your pet!!!

Sylvia said...

Stunnung card,Annie.Lovely image and beautifully coloured.

Hugs,Sylvia x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card Annie. Love that sweet image and your use of vibrant colours. The little fence is such a cute detail.
Greetings Miranda

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really beautiful & fantastically coloured Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Margreet said...

gorgeous purple card and great coloring!
xxx Margreet

Linda Simpson said...

I love this Annie, the lace bow and gorgeous papers are fabulous. The image is just fabulous too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Veerle said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love all the purples. Hugs Veerle

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, Annie!! I love the pretty purple!! She's so sweet!! The design and details are gorgeous!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Laine said...

Fabulous use of Lilac Sprite Annie. Thank you so much for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge with your cute creation.
Laine - DT
x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Annie
So sorry to read about Thye. I saw your pic on the sidebar and then read your previous post. They leave paw prints on your heart don't they? That's why its taken us 13 years to get our 2 new rascals. Hope your memories will help you to smile through some of the sadness.
Love the card. I love a bit of lilac so this is right up my street.
Take care.
Ang x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Annie, I love your gorgeous card, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured, Kate x

froebelsternchen said...

Enchanting! Your cards are always magical Annie!
Hugs, Susi

Monica C. said...

So beautiful! I just love the coloring on this card!!

Dora said...

Beautiful card

Sandra H said...

Such a cutie Annie is your image and the colours used are gorgeous too x

Wies said...

Beautiful Card. Lovely colours and image.
Hugs, Wies

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, such a pretty image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Another beauty Annie..she is gorgeous and I cannot wait to play with her..love your colours and deatails..so very pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Annie! Your coloring on this sweet image is stunning! I love the purple! Fabulous paper and embellishments!

Hugs,
Brenda

pam said...

Gorgeous card Annie, amazing colours and beautiful details.
Hugs Pam x

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Annie,
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. So ein traumhaft schönes Motiv und wunderschön coloriert. Ich bin begeistert. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Osterfest. Hugs Silvi

SylS creaties said...

Very beuatiful! I love the colours!
best regards,
Syl

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card Annie,
Love the cute image ,love her hair and the beautiful purple colours,
Hugs
Ansx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Annie. Love the colours, beautiful image and love the design. Coloured to perfection. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aga-craft said...

WSPANIAŁA KARTECZKA :) CuDNE FIOLETOWE BARWY :)

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous colour combination Annie, she is a sweet image for this great card.
Yvonne xx

Kathleen said...

Another brilliant creation, you certainly have a great eye for colours.

Kath x

Sarah said...

Another beautiful card Annie, a glorious colour choice and what perfect papers!! The little fence is a lovely touch too. Hope you are ok xx

Rosina said...

Beautiful purple card Annie...nice coloured inmage

hugs Rosina

Carol L said...

OMG! Her ponytails are lilacs! How precious and cute is that sprite with your fabulous colors and design!

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Gorgeous card in shades of purple, aNNie! Love how you colored the Lilac Sprite, and the pretty lilac paper in the layers is just perfect! Thank you for joining us for our very special Sprite Delight V challenge at AWCB. Mitzi xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ooohhh... your card is adorable, aNNie, love so much the purple tones and that cute fence adds a lot of dimension, as well the gorgeous lace ribbon! Thanks so much for sharing the link of this adorable sprite! You coloured her so well, how lovely she is!! Perfect match of papers and frames. Just fabulous!!
Big hugs and love, dear friend! Have a peaceful weekend

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

All in my fave colours...love it! :)
Hugs Donna xx

Cheryl said...

Your sprite looks so good! Love your colors too.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Annie - I do love your colour usage and you beautiful colouring of the image - this is exquisite
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is beautiful! Just love the coloring and the purple.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card in wonderful colors!

Wish you a Happy Eastertime Annie!

Kuni said...

Lovely card with great colors Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

America said...

FAB USE OF PURPLE SHADES/COLORS!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and pretty floral paper-fabulous picket fence too
Carol x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card Annie!
hugs

Pssequimages said...

Your rich colors are so pretty Annie. I love the papers you chose and the little picket fence and hand-dyed lace just give this card so much dimension. Isn't she cute with the lilac hair! LOVE it! Thank you for joining us on this special 4th Anniversary Celebration and the Sprite Delight V Challenge. ~Priss Steelman~ Guest Designer for Aurora Wings.

Mia said...

Amazing card, Annie. Beautiful colours and papers. And I love the lace, the fence and the rhinestones! Kisses, my friend.

Fikreta said...

Thank you for supporting purple day!
I appriciate that.
Hugs

Enny said...

What a gorgeous card, lovely girl, and so beautiful in lilac ! Hugs, Enny

Marilyn said...

Beautiful and I like all those gorgeous shades of purple!

Unknown said...

Beautiful image, her hair is fab ! I love lilac and purples but its one combo that terrifies me in colouring for some reason :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Alison said...

This is so pretty! I love all of the shades of purple you used. Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings!