Follow me

29 July 2018

Flamingo


Have you entered the fabulous challenges at
Some great inspirations and challenges and their
theme this challenge is 
Use an embossing folder...
Here is my card.

I have all of my embossing folders, around 200, in a
container out of their original packaging so I can't
tell you the name of the one I am using.
Embossing only half of the card plus
DP and a Flamingo cut on the cameo.
My die is the perfect size for
the circle of the card.

This card is for a special friend who has been unwell for a while...

Challenge:
Back to Basics.....use an embossing folder
Retarte....a/g
Bizzy Bec...a/g

46 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so pretty Annie....
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Mia said...

Your card is perfect, Annie. Great embossing background and a pretty flamingo. Kisses, my friend.

Mac Mable said...

Such a special card for a special friend x Love the deep embossing folder and that flamingo silhouette against the soft pinks looks amazing x. This is going to cheer your friend up x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous aNNie!! Love really so much the embossing and the design, I think it's so elegant and sweet! The sentiment between the legs of the flamingo is a striking detail! Your friend will treasure it!

Let's Art Journal said...

Amazing card! This looks so elegant and stylish with the embossed surround, pink flowers and flamingo silhouette - beautiful 😁. Happy weekend! J 😊 x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, such a pretty embossing folder and a very elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała romantyczna kartka :) śliczny jest ten flaming :)

froebelsternchen said...

Absolutely elegant dear Annie! AWESOME!
Hugs, Susi

Leslie Miller said...

Annie, this is so clean and beautiful and I absolutely LOVE it!

meg said...

Elegant design layout, beautiful soft colours behind the flamingo, stunning make

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Je@net said...

Wow...what a lovely and elegant card, Annie!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautifal embossed card Annie. Love the background from the flamingo too.
Greetings Miranda

Carol L said...

I love the color within the circle with a silhouette and sentiment! It leaves us to feast our eyes on that gorgeous embossing in white!

Kuni said...

A fabulous card Annie.
HUgs
Kuni

Chris said...

How elegant and beautiful, fabulous embossing, gorgeous stamp and lovely design!
Chris
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Gina said...

Beautiful CAS card! I like the flamingo silhouette on the pink back ground ! Creative regards, GinaX

GerJanne said...

Your card is just Beautiful. And 200 embossing folders? Wow! I have 20, I think. And just like you in a box, without the original packaging.

Carol S. said...

A fab card Annie and love the flamingo. I must use my embossing folders more than I do. I am sure your friend will love this card and lift her spirit too. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Kathleen said...

Super EF and love the background with the black image, really lvoely CAS card.

Kath x

Meggymay said...

A beautiful and elegant card. I love the embossed background and the lovely flamingo.
Yvonne xx

Ans Gilbert said...

I keep all my embossing folders in the original packaging, but I don't have that much folders, I hardly ever use them, you made a wonderful card,
Ansx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is a wonderful CAS card. I am with you on how I store my embossing folders. Happens with all my buttons and embellishments that I have dumped into containers due to space....not saying that I have too much stuff though. hehe.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a smashing CAS creation, Thanks for sharing on Back to Basics and Beyond, Hazel xx

Fikreta said...

Love it!
its so wonderful card!
hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Love it great silhouette flamingo and splash of pink on the DP
Carol x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card Annie, love the pretty pink colors and fab design xx

Debra K. said...

A really beautiful card Annie! Gorgeous embossing. The paper is so lovely and a perfect colour for the silhouette of the flamingo.
Hope your friend gets better soon. Debra x

Margreet said...

Awwww, this is so delicate and beautiful....love it!
xxx Margreet

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Annie, this is so beautiful. Love the elegant design hun. A really fabulous piece. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

So pretty Annie, I love pink black and white. I've forgotten how effective folders can be xx

loz said...

Gorgeous card Annie..Loz

Diane said...

Simply gorgeous Annie..love it...so glad you could join us at Back To Basics and Beyond!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab love the simplicity of the stunning design

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely flamingo creation, Annie! The soft pinks in the circle behind your silhouette are gorgeous! And so typical of our sunrises and sunsets where the flamingos reside. It's an amazing card! And now for my other hat: Thanks for uploading your fabulous creation to Back to Basics and Beyond Challenges. I hope we will see more of your artwork in our future challenges. Be sure to check back later to see if you have won!
Crafty hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie..love the embossed card,love the Flamingo and his background colour...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Annie, her with both my hat's on as a Follower and BBB DT, your card is gorgeous, beautifully embossed and the paper is beautiful, I love the flamingo image, love everything about it. Thanks for joining the challenge at BBB,you really do promote the new blog so well,good luck with the challenge, Kate x x

Pia S said...

A fresh summery look with gorgeous pinks and elegantly embossed white.

Lisa said...

Beautiful!! Love the flamingo silhouette!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie boy how cute is this gorgeous card,you are amazing my friend,well done on your beautiful work xx

Lisa Andersson said...

This is so elegant. Gorgeous card! .....and 200 embossing folders, wow!!!
Hugs, Lisa

Conniecrafter said...

Oh she will love it, I like the touch of color only in the circle part!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
your new blog looj is so pretty!
hugs

Karen said...

Lovely card. Your flamingo is complimented beautifully by your choice of background and embossing. I am sure your friend will love your card. Thank you for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge.

Maria Pilar said...

So pretty and nice card
Thank you so much for joining us at Retarte of Stampartpapel. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Maria Pilar DT