Follow me

6 August 2018

Messy Marvin

My design team card for our challenge at
 Scrapbook Stamp society
The theme is: Stitching...real or  faux
 Colouring with copic markers and prisma's.
[Paint brush and paper clip are digital elements.]
Stamps were used on my background as well.
I am using image called
Messy Marvin
[img593]
He is oh so cute...


Come along and join in our fun at
Scrapbook Stamp society

Challenge:
Colour it, Create it, Show it off...a/g
Scrapbook Stamp society.....stitching, real or faux
Cute card Thursday....a/g

MY BIRTHDAY CANDY ABOVE THIS POST

38 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - there are one or two small boys in our family that would love a card like this one!
Kath x

meg said...

love him beautiful colours and layout

Irene said...

Great colouring Annie, fun card!

XxIrene

Valerie-Jael said...

Messy Marvin is a real cutie! Hugs, Valerie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic image and card Annie.

Sue xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm laughing at Messy Marvin. He sort of reminds me of me when I am painting. However, Marvin is far cuter and sweeter looking too. GREAT card and beautiful digital addition.

Stamps and Paper said...

Dont you just love those big eyes...gorgeous card Annie

Anne

Chris said...

Aww, he's a real cutie Annie, I have real soft spot for messy little boys with freckles (I had one of my own before he grew up...he's now a messy big boy...the freckles are still there but not as obvious!), great design too you're very clever with the digital elements!
Chris
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card aNNie, this cute little boy's face just melts my heart! Love the faux stitched doodling!

Donna Ellis said...

Messy Marvin is likely my child LOL - he takes after me - I cannot create unless everything gets messed up in the process. Still, it is fun. Darling card, Annie, and such happy, bold, sunshiny colors! Your embellishments are darling! hugs, de

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous little character Annie, lots of wonderful bright colours and a super design, Kate x x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous fab design and image.xxx

Bernadet said...

Ai, this is to cute Annie!
love it

Laine said...

A fun card Annie, full of colour!
Laine
x

Carol L said...

I can't help but smile at Messy Marvin in spite of his mess! Cute and fun card, but I'm happy I don't have to clean up after Marvin IRL! :)

Crafting Queen said...

Great creation, love your combination of real and digital.

Margreet said...

lovely card and great coloring of Marvin!
xxx Margreet

Lynne said...

Such a cute image, I love all your layering of the die and great colours x

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh what a cute image! Lovely colours and love that paint brush. Great colouring, Annie!
Hugs, Lisa

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and fabulous colouring love the barely there stamped background
Carol x

Kuni said...

Lovely and fun card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, such a fun image and great colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Messy Marvin looks marvellous and brought a smile to my face. Wonderful colouring Annie and great layout x.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous bright colours Annie and the image is very cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Veerle said...

Great card Annie. Hugs Veerle x

Anonymous said...

Well "messy Marvin" is such a cutie!! Fabulous coloring and what a really fun design you've made with all of your little touches! HUGS :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie what a cutie,well done my friend xx

Lisa said...

He's so absolutely adorable!! I love the colors!! The paintbrush and swash of paint is so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Dunbrook said...

cute..love how you did the bkg too.
xx Karen

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my he is enjoying the painting isn't he, I love the splash of paint off to the side with the little paintbrush, that is such a cute addition to the image, great layering in the framing!

loz said...

Fantastic card and the image is so beautifully coloured Annie..loz

Lady Bug Stampers said...

great card Annie I love the stitiching you used. And of course the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at SSS Challenge this week and good luck.

Linda K DTSSS

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Ina G said...

Marvin may be messy but he's adorable. Love the bold colours here and the layout aNNie.

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Annie
Thanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Gina said...

Super sweet your painting boy ! Thank you for participating in our challenge at Colour it Create it SHow it off! Creative regards, Gina DT

Desire Fourie said...

Annie this is so beautifully crafted and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}