Rain or shine, love to do mixed media anytime, and today
it's raining, good for the garden after our dry spell.
Here's my mixed media piece using lots of texture,
builders tape, stencils and 'sand' texture paste.
Dylusion sprays and inks were also used.
it's raining, good for the garden after our dry spell.
Here's my mixed media piece using lots of texture,
builders tape, stencils and 'sand' texture paste.
Dylusion sprays and inks were also used.
Happy Little Stampers....mixed media/messy
↡



47 comments:
A fabulous book cover, Annie. I love your mixed media technique. Kisses, my friend.
Annie, another great journal book. Wish I was there to play with you and your mixed media.
This is just gorgeous Annie.xxx
As a mixed media artist, I found this journal page to be stunning. I especially like how you created the word Love, and the use of sand texture paste. I can almost feel the texture through my computer screen. Loving this a LOT!
Fantastic Annie,we have had rain also.x
Wonderful page Annie, love all the texture. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie
Fabulous! You always get the perfect balance of stamping and texture, a wonderful design. Love the colour combination and the dictionary stamp. Debra x
Looks beautiful, Annie!
A great piece Annie, the red and black make a great colour palatte.
B x
You're so good in MM, this looks great Annie!
XxIrene
Wow... stunning Annie. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kuni
A wonderful mixed media creation, love the textures ! Have a nice weekend ! Enny
Fabulous mixed media book cover
Lovely colours and texture
Awesome journal page Annie!
Enjoy your weekend.
xxx Margreet
Oh what fun you had with this Annie - I did some mixed media at a show class on Friday and am looking forward to exploring it more
Blessings
Maxine
This is wonderful, love the textures.
I LOVE mixed media Annie, it sooths the soul, this is gorgeous, I love all the textures and colours, beautiful..xx
It might be messy but it is beautifully artistic. [Bunny]
Such a beautiful journal cover - great job as always!
Pięknie zmediowana praca :)miłego weckendu :)
Gorgeous journal page, love the textures and wonderful colour combination.
Hugs
Linda xxx
A Fabulous mixed media piece Annie, super colours and stamping xx
Love the limited colour palette and all that glorious texture. Fabulous mixed media project x.
Oooh, I like it! Messy is good. Perfect for an art journal!
Fantastic work! love when you do mixed media. Love the texture and the colours. Super cool.
Hugs, Lisa
Love the result. Hugs Mrs A.
Hi Annie,
Your mixed media is very very nice. The colours and your design!
A brilliant cover for a book. Very arty!! Love the texture and the colours. We've had rain on and off today and definitely getting colder. Happy Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
The cover is beautiful! Love the textures!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
A fabulous mixed media page Annie. The splash of red draws to eye to the word definition you used.
Yvonne xx
An acquired taste and you have acquired the taste extremely well, great colours too.
Kath x
its so gorgeous!
love it!
hugs
Fabulous journal page-love all the texture and stencils
Carol x
This is so striking and such a wonderful journal page Annie! Well done!
This is fabulous Annie, great texture and design - it looks like you enjoyed yourself.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fabulous messy mixed media Annie, love your work - have a super weekend hugs Robyn
Beautiful mix media page!
Love the pop of color and great use of the texture and stencils!
Your page is Stunning Annie..loz
Hi Annie stunning book cover my friend ,well done xx
FAbulous mixed media art journal page Annie..I love all the details,textures colours..I have not played for ages and love this.
luv CHRISSYxx
I wouldn’t know where to begin making something like this. Lots of different shapes and textures, it looks orderly messy, i like that look.
This looks brilliant Annie! Love the way you've built up the texture on your page! Love looking at your makes! HUGS
Wow, this is spectacular, Annie!! The texture and colors are gorgeous!! So creative and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Looks like you had great fun making this one! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow love the way you designed the page to look so effortless. awesome colours
Thankyou for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Mixed media Challenge this month, All the best.
Seemaa DT
(https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment