Follow me

17 September 2018

Colour Week

Playing with my new stamps and inks.
Using:
 Red Sunset mini Cubes by Altenew
Half tone circle stamps by Altenew
Camellia stamp set by Altenew,
stamped several times, and fussy cut. [don't have the die]
Mounted with foam tape.
A few splats with my paint brush using the same inks
and water.

Some more wonderful Altenew products plus lots of  goodies
 found in my "new discovered" on line store here in Australia.
..go check them out..
Arts and Crafts Supplies
10% of the profits are donated to the Prof David Morris Cancer Research...

Challenge: 

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie what a pretty card ,camilias are a lovely flower,well done my friend xx

Glennis F said...

The colours are gorgeous, Annie, it's a beautiful card

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is stunning. Love the flowers and what a great background.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! So creative and sweet!!! LOVE it!
Big hugs my friend!

aga-craft said...

Wspaniałąpraca,śliczne te kwiaty od razu radośniej się robi :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, love those flowers. Hugs, Valerie

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card! Just love your stamped flowers and in such a gorgeous colour too (brilliant fussy cutting Annie). Fabulous background with the half tone circles and your splats of paint. Debra x

Je@net said...

Lovely colours and a beautiful card, Annie!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's a great feeling when we get to play with new stamps and stash. Really beautiful Annie, Altenew are a fabulous design company. Look forward to seeing more.
Monday Hugs Tracey xx

brenda said...

Beautiful blooms Annie, not see these new ones over here.

B x

meg said...

the colours look wonderful together, love the layout and card

Darlene said...

This is gorgeous Annie and I love your choice of color! WOW that's a lot of fussy cutting ... you did an excellent job! And, how clever to splatter with the same ink ... perfect finishing artsy touch! (Sure glad I checked my spam mail as that is where I found my notification on this beauty ... drives me crazy how many GOOD notifications go into my spam Grrrr!) Happy Day to you!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Irene said...

Gorgeous Annie!!

xx Irene

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a pretty card and I love the colours of your gorgeous flowers

Anne

Crea Astrid said...

Mooie kaart met prachtige bloemen. Mooie kleuren heb je ervoor gebruikt.

xXx Astrid.

Janette said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the colour of those gorgeous blooms, very pretty.xx

Laine said...

Beautiful cards with stunning flowers Annie.
Laine
x

Margreet said...

lovely card in beautiful colors!
xxx Margreet

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this beautiful card Annie, gorgeous flowers.

Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely card Annie - love the colours you have used!
Blessings
Maxine

KandA said...

Fabulous card Annie, gorgeous colours and wonderful new stamps xx

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card with beautiful flowers, love the background
Ansx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Annie! Hope this finds you healing well. LUSCIOUS - PURE LOVELY LUSCIOUSNESS is the only description for this red sunset color! WOW! Gorgeousness paired with this beautiful new Camellia flower set! And your camellia wreath with that background is very intriguing! Great combination. Hoping you enjoy a great week! hugs, de

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is stunning, Hazel xx

Sandra H said...

Aw Annie this stamp is so beautiful your card is stunning and the colours used are gorgeous too! sending lots of love x

Bunny said...

Lovely card. I miss seeing camellia bushes. We don't have them but our late Aunt had them and every year when they bloomed it was wonderful to see and to take some of the blooms home. [Bunny]

Carol L said...

Those flowers are amazing and I love the background you put them on! Fabulous card Annie!

Chris said...

How beautiful! Your stamped flowers def. have the wow factor Annie! Such a gorgeous colour!
Chris
x

Debs cards said...

Oh Annie wow I adore this one and the colours and design are gorgeous
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous colour combination and marvellous fussy cutting. Your card is stunning and love the combination of the stamps and your fabulous layout x.

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors!! You fussy cut them perfectly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Annie, I love the floral images and the half tone circles in the background. I've wondered what they would be like, now I know and could be on my wish list. Love your whole card, Kate x

Gerrina said...

So great to see that you played in the same challenge, just I used the Altenewstamps for a summercard and let my Penny black flowers join in at JUG... :) This post is my last one in my bloghop...the sun is shinning...I'm of enjoing it outside :) Hugs, Gerrina

*Vicki* said...

Well those gorgeous flowers just seem to really pop off your card design here Annie! Love that you've combined these two sets together which are BOTH my faves and I have in my stash...hardly used!! LOL! So pretty with the splatters in the background too! Love it! HUGS

Doreen said...

Such a pretty card,love the colours.xxx

Kuni said...

Fabulous card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Sarah said...

This is an absolute showstopper Annie. I love the colour xx

Conniecrafter said...

A very lovely combo of inks, wonderful job of fussy cutting the flowers! pretty background, like the splattered look!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful flowers and love the splats
Carol x

Mia said...

Very artistic card, Annie. Kisses!!!

Bobby said...

Don't you love that the Altenew Inks work so well on their layered flowers? Those camellias are gorgeous, Annie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.
hugs